2009-2010 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course its not an Edge jersey, its a Mitchell and Ness.

th_P1070834-300x225.jpg

:therock:

I mustve been thrown off by the hat, but a $190 price tag is kinda hefty for ccm throwback.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

The Blue Jackets beat the Sharks 3-0 tonight for their third win out of 3 since the firing of Ken Hitchcock. Steve Mason has given up exactly one goal in that span and has now posted back-to-back shutouts against Buffalo and San Jose. I think my theory that Ken Hitchcock was screwing with Mason's (and the defense's) head was true. This team is not going to go to playoffs (barring a miracle), but they'll be fun to watch down the stretch hopefully spoiling Detroit's playoff chances.

PvO6ZWJ.png

That was a good win for the Blue Jackets. They were indeed fun to watch, despite the fact that the Sharks didn't really show up until the 3rd & even then it didn't help. The Sharks have been lagging a bit as of late, though. I mean, yeah they'd won 3 straight, but other than the Blues game they really didn't look too good. Seemed as if they beat the Predators & especially the Leafs just because they were better. I knew that wasn't going to last, especially considering that Columbus seems to have revived themselves a little since Hitchcock got fired (plus San Jose can't seem to win in Columbus for some odd reason. Weird.), & they're going to Detroit tomorrow, a team that seems to have their number this year. Then they've got the Sabres on the 13th. Hopefully the Sharks go into the break on a good note, & find a way to sustain the scoring when HTML is down.

Also, I'm watching the Caps/Habs game in French. I don't know about any of you all, but listening to a Canadiens game in French just seems right/too freaking cool to me.

Yeah, well they went down nobly. Overcoming a 5-2 deficit in the 3rd alone was pretty damn impressive.

That's true, I'm glad that the Caps didn't lay down completely.

You knew they wouldnt. They played like crap the 1st 2 periods and they knew it. They came out with alot of heart in that 3rd, but it just wasnt enough. Im still not convinced that that Ovie goal shouldnt have counted. But whatever. Whats done is done. They played hard enough, just not well enough to win.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Also, I'm watching the Caps/Habs game in French. I don't know about any of you all, but listening to a Canadiens game in French just seems right/too freaking cool to me.

It was great when Mark Streit was still on the team. They always used to say his name with such fury.

"SHTREIT!!" :cursing:

Hi, how are you?

Beginning of the end for Marty Turco in Big D?

To Dallas

G Kari Lehtonen

To Atlanta

D Ivan Vishnevskiy

4th Round Draft Pick

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=309569

Marty hasn't been a factor since the Stars started their down-turn, but I wouldn't put all the blame on Turco. He was Team Canada material, before Dallas went south.

If other news, I guess I dated Turco's sister-in-law for a bit. Why I needed to mention that? I don't know.

Friar%20Canuck.jpgfriarcanuck.png

Ducks win 3-2 over Edmonton (Allowed two terrible terrible shorthanded goals. <_< )for a franchise record 11th straight home victory. 2 points out of the 8th spot in the West.

Getzlaf did not play tonight. He is still listed as day-to-day, but all signs point to him at least playing in Calgary on Saturday (another huge swing game in the race for those 7th/8th spots) and possibly taking off Sunday's Edmonton game again. We'll see how it plays out, but Getzy has said he'll be good for the Olympics. The Ducks are going to need him in Calgary, while Edmonton... well... sucks. But he will play at least one of two games in the Alberta-back-to-back this weekend.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

If other news, I guess I dated Turco's sister-in-law for a bit. Why I needed to mention that? I don't know.

Was it just as easy to get between her legs as it was for Marty?

I might have gone with a stick handling joke. <_<

Also, Jack Johnson of LA is chartering a plane specifically so he can march in the Opening Cermonies and then flying back to play in the Kings last games before the break. I think it is pretty cool that he's doing it.

Easily the post of the day and maybe month or year... whoa.... I gonna be howling in laughs at work later today.. oh man...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

I might have gone with a stick handling joke. <_<

Also, Jack Johnson of LA is chartering a plane specifically so he can march in the Opening Cermonies and then flying back to play in the Kings last games before the break. I think it is pretty cool that he's doing it.

Yeah he asked a few other Team USA members like Bobby Ryan and Ryan Whitney of the Ducks if they wanted to join him on the plane. They wanted to but both declined because the Ducks are in Calgary on Saturday and it'd be really tough to do that. They'd miss the flight up on Friday to Calgary and the morning skate on Saturday.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived