the a hole in tennessee

1stDownCreative

I, too, was going to chime in with the Lane Kiffin remark. I'm so glad we can all agree on how much that guy sucks. A little hint of Raider Nation here at the kickslack.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I, too, was going to chime in with the Lane Kiffin remark. I'm so glad we can all agree on how much that guy sucks. A little hint of Raider Nation here at the kickslack.

We love him in Knoxville. After all the years of Spurrier, it's nice to have the mouthy a-hole on our sideline.

We love him in Knoxville. After all the years of Spurrier, it's nice to have the mouthy a-hole on our sideline.

Hey, your mouthy coach has only shown the ability to beat Western Kentucky, as far as D-1 opponents he's 0-2. In my books, that means he sucks as much as the crap coming out of his mouth does. The difference between Spurrier and Kiffin, Spurrier won National Titles. Kiffin has just shown the ability to lose. When you can back it up, you can run your mouth, Kiffin can't.

As far as the A-hole goes, the proper term for that is "counter". But to my knowledge Anaheim has 3 of the biggest A "holes". Two at the Disneyland Resort where they have "CALIFORNIA" spelled out in front of California Adventure, and of course, Anaheim Stadium's Big A in the parking lot. Which I think would be one of the biggest A holes I can think of. Of course the biggest A-hole was in Anaheim, but now resides as GM of the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Hey, your mouthy coach has only shown the ability to beat Western Kentucky, as far as D-1 opponents he's 0-2. In my books, that means he sucks as much as the crap coming out of his mouth does. The difference between Spurrier and Kiffin, Spurrier won National Titles. Kiffin has just shown the ability to lose. When you can back it up, you can run your mouth, Kiffin can't.

As far as the A-hole goes, the proper term for that is "counter". But to my knowledge Anaheim has 3 of the biggest A "holes". Two at the Disneyland Resort where they have "CALIFORNIA" spelled out in front of California Adventure, and of course, Anaheim Stadium's Big A in the parking lot. Which I think would be one of the biggest A holes I can think of. Of course the biggest A-hole was in Anaheim, but now resides as GM of the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Uhh, WKU's been in FBS for a couple of years now... just saying

6fQjS3M.png

Well, three games at the beginning of the season is a fine barometer for determining the overallZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZB Gfju098uj0

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

Archived