What About Next Year?

Kakis

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As for the Pens, I was under the impression that teams couldn't have 3rds that weren't in their team colors. Maybe it will be part of the vintage program (i.e. Vancouver wearing blue and green heritage jerseys).

i was under the same impression, but i think that the dallas stars disgraceful display has proven that theory wrong :)

As for the Pens, I was under the impression that teams couldn't have 3rds that weren't in their team colors. Maybe it will be part of the vintage program (i.e. Vancouver wearing blue and green heritage jerseys).

i dont think thats a rule. look at the oilers. even if it was a rule i think the nhl would make an execption for a vintage 3rd (not the same as the 1 season vintage program). the leafs original jersey after smyth bout the team was white with a green leaf on it (a maple leaf for all u stoners out there :D ). if the leafs wanted to make this their permenant 3rds, i dont think the nhl would object, even if the colors do not match their current combo.

Like ColeDMD said, the Dallas Mooterus jersey certainly breaks this supposed rule. Besides, if a team creates a third jersey that uses their current color scheme and ADDS another color as many teams have done in the past, then the NHL lets that go. As far as I know, the NFL is the only leage that says that an alternate jersey must match the team's current color scheme exactly.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

teams i would like to see have an alternate or change:

penguins: the time for an old gold jersey is now

panthers- same logos, new jerseys- also i wouldnt mind if the blue was removed from the color scheme

lightning: new jerseys, that show blue more than their currents and actually have silver besides the logo

new jersey: they wont get one, but i think a simple black/red reverse (except the shoulders) jersey with those shiny red numbers would be brilliant

carolina: way too much red in the nhl, but it works for most teams, but not them- maybe some green because their is ab absence of green in the western conference- kelley green and and copper could work, good logos though

canucks: return to blue an green- but they still look good

oilers: i hate their current jerseys- look like chicagos

flames: yellow or white numbers

senators, take their white jersey out, and then choose to make their identity with the red swoosh or roman one

signature.gif

carolina: way too much red in the nhl, but it works for most teams, but not them- maybe some green because their is ab absence of green in the western conference- kelley green and and copper could work, good logos though

Carolina plays in the Eastern Conference

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

blame angelos, he's a blatant redwing wannabe all the way and the Canes just serve to make that fact all the more obvious.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

blame angelos, he's a blatant redwing wannabe all the way and the Canes just serve to make that fact all the more obvious.

You know, all that post needed was "the Canes logo blatantly rips off the Red Wings' logo" and I woulda had SUCH a flashback...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

am i the only person who thinks that the senators sweaters are slowly getting WORSE and WORSE?

i miss the old black jersey, from the yashin/tugnutt era... i hate the swoosh jersey, and the black alternate doesn't do much for me either...

You know, all that post needed was "the Canes logo blatantly rips off the Red Wings' logo" and I woulda had SUCH a flashback...

oh man, I had forgotten about him almost, thanks for the memory flashback :puke:

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

The Sens' red jersey is a monstrosity. The alternate is the way to go, if you ask me. The old black jerseys were... eh.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

oh man, I had forgotten about him almost, thanks for the memory flashback :puke:

One of the more insane members we ever had....

"Look at the stitch on that guys face, that must have hur--"

"THAT'S THE REDWINGS LOGO!!! WHAT THE HELL?!?! THAT'S NOT RIGHT!!!"

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I always thought a black third for the canes would be cool

especially if paired with the red helmets and pants, along with black socks.

nobody would be confusing them for any other team thats for sure ^_^

Oh I think you don't need to a new jersey in order not to confuse them with any other team.

I saw, I came, I left.

I always thought a black third for the canes would be cool

especially if paired with the red helmets and pants, along with black socks.

nobody would be confusing them for any other team thats for sure  ^_^

Oh I think you don't need to a new jersey in order not to confuse them with any other team.

yeah, they have a pretty unique look now: red jerseys, red pants, empty maroon seats....

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Karmanos, not Angelos.

could ya blame me, i get those two mixed up a lot :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived