2010 World Cup Kits

Frankie

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoops, that's where i got the base model from, never claimed it was my own. However, the nike templating I did do myself. It's hard to see here, but i've put a lot of work into the small details, from the dri-fit embroidery on the shirt and shorts, to the collar labels, to the pinholes in the stripes and numbers. Azmie's basic template was a great jumping off point, but the majority of the work on these I've done myself.

OD_Signature.jpg

insane detail there, my friend.

lookin forward to seeing the whole gamut of NT 10/12 kits ;)

side topic: im sure you're familiar with the DTOM "alternate crest" on the inside of the shirt on the other side of the US badge...do you happen to have a clean look at it (or a vector :P)?

Up next, the Netherlands

Netherlands_away.png

I wish that Holland would use those white kits.

Looks so much better!

Agreed but the sad thing is they won't be used as they won't clash with Denmark, Japan or Cameroon earliest would be the Semi-Final if they make it that far.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Up next, the Netherlands

Netherlands_away.png

Looks so much better!

Agreed but the sad thing is they won't be used as they won't clash with Denmark, Japan or Cameroon earliest would be the Semi-Final if they make it that far.

I would imagine that the Holland vs Denmark match will see a change of kits. (Red vs Orange is usually close enough for a change of kits). However unfortunately for those wishing to see the white Holland kit, the Dutch get choice of kits in that game. And actually a quarter final between Holland and the Ivory Coast is a possibility (If both teams either win or both are runners up in their groups), and that would be the only authentic orange vs orange clash.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Up next, the Netherlands

Netherlands_away.png

Looks so much better!

On the PUMA website the replica Ivory Coast kit is yellow, so even if holland and 'the elephants' meet each other in the semis, they we may just see orange-yellow kits, keeping the white hollands kits in the closet for the entirety of the world cup. sad times.

I would imagine that the Holland vs Denmark match will see a change of kits. (Red vs Orange is usually close enough for a change of kits). However unfortunately for those wishing to see the white Holland kit, the Dutch get choice of kits in that game. And actually a quarter final between Holland and the Ivory Coast is a possibility (If both teams either win or both are runners up in their groups), and that would be the only authentic orange vs orange clash.

Archived