2010 World Cup Kits

Frankie

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only person who gets just totally excited to see new soccer kits each year? Why has soccer uniform design continued to get better and better each year while American football uniform design has become increasingly sub par each year???? These unis are fantastic!

Why does the Argentina Canada match have the new Jubalni ball and the England match doesnt?

Argentina's Football Federation is sponsored by Adidas so they are using Adidas's newest ball, while England is using an Umbro ball to coincide with their sponsorship.

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

Don't remind me of that Argentina/Canada game today. Just shows how far Canada is behind everyone.

It was brutal.

At this point I've given up hope of Canada ever really becoming a soccer nation, and I'm just happy we got featured in a semi-high profile game.

Am I the only person who gets just totally excited to see new soccer kits each year? Why has soccer uniform design continued to get better and better each year while American football uniform design has become increasingly sub par each year???? These unis are fantastic!

National kits tend to be treated with more reverence than club kits, so an event like the World Cup should rightly be a showcase of design goodness.

Doesn't mean there aren't plenty of shockingly bad templates and kits to be found in the sport at club level though.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the all-white England kits?

Personally I think navy shorts would make all the difference. The all White look is great as an occasional look, but IMO the look needs a darker color on to off set the White.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Am I the only one who doesn't like the all-white England kits?

Personally I think navy shorts would make all the difference. The all White look is great as an occasional look, but IMO the look needs a darker color on to off set the White.

I would still prefer navy shorts, but the all-white is still pure class. Hope they play half as well as they look.

For some reason it looks like the picked up some cheap white polos and shorts at ASDA and threw some logos and numbers on them.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

For some reason it looks like the picked up some cheap white polos and shorts at ASDA and threw some logos and numbers on them.

I agree with you, but only as a consumer. I love the look as a spectator, but I'd never buy a replica kit for the reason you mentioned above.

On a separate note, I really wish Mexico hadn't switched to Adidas. The kits they had in 2006 were great. These, not so much.

Anyone know what the North Korea kits look like? I assume they will be plain and made by a manufacturer that I've never heard of, but I also vaguely remember seeing other communist countries wear Adidas (China).

Pretty much.

This is their 2009 kit so it may have changed for the World Cup doubtful but who knows maybe they wanted to look good.

North+Korea+nat_Home+08-09.png

EDIT:

Just found their 2010 jersey it is blurry and I think most of us have heard of Hummel.

northkorea_display_image.jpg

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived