Week 9 NFL Unis

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have the Redskins ever gone white-on-white with white socks before?

They're dressed up like that right now in ATL...and to me, it looks a good bit strange. Probably because the helmets look so out of place with all that white.

On another note...I WISH I was getting the TB/GB game up here in Redskins/Ravens land. Shoot, I was supposed to go to that game and enjoy the orange revival live and in person...but other circumstances came up.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The creamsicles looking different may be due to nothing more than we're all watching on better TVs than we were 15 years ago. Back when the Bucs still wore these things there was no HD or 50 inch flat screens etc. Or they may actually be brighter. Who knows?

Anyway, I think they look good. I never thought it was a bad uniform. Are the creamsicles better than their current set? I'd just say they are different. Both are pretty good looking uniforms. Tampa Bay may be one of those rare cases where their updated look is every bit as good as their old look.

BB52Big.jpg

Are the creamsicles better than their current set? I'd just say they are different. Both are pretty good looking uniforms. Tampa Bay may be is one of those rare cases where their updated look is every bit as good as their old look.

This.

(With one minor correction, of course. :D )

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

This was the first time I have ever seen the creamsicles live and I really like how they look. Now, their current stuff is very good too so I'm not calling for them to go back to orange, but it was a nice one-game thing.

And the way they did the set up the field was great. Old wordmark in the end zones, old helmet at midfield, and even having the walls in orange and white really completed the look.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived