Nike Pro Combat Teams

BamaHater

Not sure if the full list of all 10 teams has been posted here. Here are all 10 teams and their slogans for each. Some may have been posted already

VT = Good Guys Wear White

TCU = Never Back Down

Ohio State = Earned

Florida State = Fear The Spear

Oklahoma = Stake Our Claim

Florida = Finish The Mission

Texas = It Only Takes Eleven

LSU = Cochon De Lait

Mizzou = Beast Mode

Miami = The U Knows

BTW here are the LSU gloves

ht92z8.jpg

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if the full list of all 10 teams has been posted here. Here are all 10 teams and their slogans for each. Some may have been posted already

VT = Good Guys Wear White

TCU = Never Back Down

Ohio State = Earned

Florida State = Fear The Spear

Oklahoma = Stake Our Claim

Florida = Finish The Mission

LSU = Cochon De Lait

Mizzou = Beast Mode

Miami = The U Knows

Some are cool slogans, but kinda wish they would have stuck with the usual slogans...Hook em, Unconquered etc

I'm having a real hard time trying to figure how how/why Oregon isn't a part of this lil' exhibition.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

It'll be interesting to see what the LSU unis look like. Fans I know were highly disapproving of the alternates they wore against Tulane in 2007, and there was nothing radical about those. They didn't even like putting the "LSU" on the front to the jerseys this season.

Are Texas players going to play two-ways now or is it going to be one of those games at either only the offense or only the defense shows up?

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Really Nike? Beast mode? Why does my team get the worst slogan haha?

They ARE the worst team on the list.. but it's still lame.

Lame? LAME?! The only way that could possibly get any cooler is if they actually get Tigertron as their mascot for the game!

300px-Tigatron-takaraprofile.jpg

Good Guys Wear White....really now. smh. Well good thing I like the replica.

Straight wack. Everyone wears white. Their slogan should be We Will Prevail.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Wow. Most of these are terrible. LSU's is apparently a dish? http://generalhorticulture.tamu.edu/prof/Recipes/Cochon/cochon.html

The only appropriate one is really the FSU slogan, all the rest are just horrible IMO...

The dish is a pork dish and LSU is playing Arkansas that game. Its a poor attempt at rivalry smack. As far as Texas and the "we only need 11" slogan, they are playing A&M with these jerseys and A&M is home of the 12th man.

Archived