Tiger Woods drives one into the trees

Jigga

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it looks like this story isn't quite over yet. Reports are coming in right now that a blonde woman has been taken from Wood's house in some sort of medical emergency.

I would give a link but I am on my phone. I am sure the normal sources will be all over this soon anyways.

I never heard blonde for the woman taken for the emergency. Blond was the woman that followed the ambulance in an Escalade. I'd presume that was Elin.

If Jigga's post is correct about it being Elin's mother, then this is probably unrelated.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Tiger has announced that he'll be taking a break from professional golf to try and sort out his personal, family life.

I say good for him. He's one of the greatest athletes I've ever seen. I can't help it, it makes me look up to him even in some small way.

I do know where to draw that line as it pertains to being influenced athletes, but at the same time, it's always positive to see him trying to make his life on the other side of that line a strong one as well.

Can't change what he's done, but if indeed it's the case, good on him for trying to make things right now.

And that'll be the only thing I'll say or have said through this entire situation since the wreck became more than a wreck.

Tiger has announced that he'll be taking a break from professional golf to try and sort out his personal, family life.

I say good for him. He's one of the greatest athletes I've ever seen. I can't help it, it makes me look up to him even in some small way.

I do know where to draw that line as it pertains to being influenced athletes, but at the same time, it's always positive to see him trying to make his life on the other side of that line a strong one as well.

Can't change what he's done, but if indeed it's the case, good on him for trying to make things right now.

And that'll be the only thing I'll say or have said through this entire situation since the wreck became more than a wreck.

We are all Tigers.

Hey guys, I'm gonna play like ass until I get this :censored: sorted out, so I'm gonna go out back and chill for a while. Phil, you and Mike look after things while I'm gone. Yes, Vijay, you can get some spotlight too. Phil, make sure Vijay gets to win some biggies.

There's really not much to look up to here, it's all damage control at this point.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Haven't read the entire thread so apologies if this is stale...

Some wit asked in the Atlanta paper, "So is Tiger changing his nickname to Cheetah?" :D

I guess he's now taking that title from Ben Johnson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-GwkjmCs4

We are all Tigers.

So, I guess the result of the 2006 World Series has reversed?

I saw, I came, I left.

We are all Tigers.

Post of the Day.

philly.png

Hey guys, I'm gonna play like ass until I get this :censored: sorted out, so I'm gonna go out back and chill for a while. Phil, you and Mike look after things while I'm gone. Yes, Vijay, you can get some spotlight too. Phil, make sure Vijay gets to win some biggies.

There's really not much to look up to here, it's all damage control at this point.

Overall, his life would be better off if she left him. Remember, days before Thanksgiving he was still texting some of his girls. He got caught then "busted up". The aftermath is just a result of his behavior. Now he has not been seen in over two weeks and the thought is that he will leave the US. He has to address this at some point, unless he just ups and retires...forever.

My bigger question is when is the next time he will have s*x? If he was tapping some girl basically everyday and he will be exclusively with Elin for the foreseeable future, you know that she is not going to have him touch her.

Everybody deals with their situations differently. I have a friend whose husband cheated on her twice, and they're still together and doing pretty decently (though it took a lot of prayer and counseling and a whole bunch of "I'ma cut off your nards if you do that again" to to get to that point).

philly.png

The aftermath is just a result of his behavior. Now he has not been seen in over two weeks and the thought is that he will leave the US. He has to address this at some point, unless he just ups and retires...forever.

Word is he's used his powers of atomic manipulation to build a large palatial structure on Mars, where he will soon teleport Elin so that they can have a discussion about their relationship within the larger purpose of the universe, before coming to the realization that things can be saved; soon after, he'll return to earth to attempt to defeat Adrian Veidt and halt his nefarious plans at Bethpage.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

We are all Tigers.

Post of the Day.

Another contender for post of the year.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived