Tiger Woods drives one into the trees

Jigga

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....and hot swedish bitch gets half his money and s**t...... now.

Not entirely.

In Florida, all property acquired and income earned during the marriage is considered marital property and subject to ?equitable distribution.? Equitable does not necessarily mean equal, although 50-50 is the norm. Note that property acquired prior to the marriage and property acquired by gift or inheritance, even during the marriage, is excluded.

They have only been married for 5 years. The fact that he probably has tens of other women like those who have appeared will make her settlement rise.

PGA Player Jesper Parnevik on the situation: "I would be especially sad about it since I'm kind of -- I really feel sorry for Elin -- since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him," Parnevik said. "We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron."

....and hot swedish bitch gets half his money and s**t...... now.

Not entirely.

In Florida, all property acquired and income earned during the marriage is considered marital property and subject to ?equitable distribution.? Equitable does not necessarily mean equal, although 50-50 is the norm. Note that property acquired prior to the marriage and property acquired by gift or inheritance, even during the marriage, is excluded.

They have only been married for 5 years. The fact that he probably has tens of other women like those who have appeared will make her settlement rise.

PGA Player Jesper Parnevik on the situation: "I would be especially sad about it since I'm kind of -- I really feel sorry for Elin -- since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him," Parnevik said. "We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron."

Ouch

Here's a prediction this ends up helping Tiger, I think she may stay with him this time and he will be on his Ps and Qs and will focus more on golf, not that he was not focused before but it will drive him on the course and he will make a serious run and the Grand Slam in 2010.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I have a feeling there was a domestic dispute that reporters kind of failed on covering up. Let's take a look at the details shall we??

- Woods crashed at 2 in the morning

- They say it was not alcohol induced, and he was traveling less than 33 mph.

- They say charges are pending?? charges on what??

...I wonder if the wifey didnt hurt him... where else would he have been going at 2 in the morning...obviously in a rage since he was not drunk

The ability to go back and edit an original post in stealth mode is a wonderful thing isn't it? I think I am going to go change my initial reaction too. B)

BB52Big.jpg

You're a few days late on that one, will. People have moved on to making jokes about him putting his club in the wrong bags, etc.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

You're a few days late on that one, will. People have moved on to making jokes about him putting his club in the wrong bags, etc.

I thought he had a protective cover for his clubs.

Since he's with Nike, he doesn't get to play with Big Bertha.

I saw, I came, I left.

You know...he coulda just pulled out of that turnabitc--er, tournament, as well.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

So it looks like this story isn't quite over yet. Reports are coming in right now that a blonde woman has been taken from Wood's house in some sort of medical emergency.

I would give a link but I am on my phone. I am sure the normal sources will be all over this soon anyways.

PopHeading-1.gif

So it looks like this story isn't quite over yet. Reports are coming in right now that a blonde woman has been taken from Wood's house in some sort of medical emergency.

I would give a link but I am on my phone. I am sure the normal sources will be all over this soon anyways.

Elin has emotionally broken down?

My God Tiger's life is unraveling faster than Phil Mickelson on the back nine of the US Open.

Yeah, next thing you know he's gonna threaten to kill himself.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived