Logo Design Tutorials

Davidson

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

brilliant, thanks for all the great feedback. the first tutorial will be up friday and will be 'how to create human face logos'.

youre gonna need to pick yourself a photo (perhaps of your favourite sports star?) who you will be 'logofying' and subsequently

using as the basis of more logos.

Lets do this!

I love seeing that blaze logo, brings back good intramural football memories. thanks for designing it for us btw

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

This sounds great for alot of people. Might I make a suggestion though. The logo itself is only one part, the other half being where I think alot of people have trouble also is wordmarks.

Whats style letters to choose, where to start etc. if you included a fourth tutorial that would really bring it together. Maybe doing the wordmarks for your three logos etc.

Just an idea.

I am definitely interested. Just general tips here and there on my logos have helped me a lot since I first joined here, and I am sure tips from you will help even more. Your help around here is really appreciated.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Sounds sweet man, you've been helping out a lot around here lately and I hope you know it's very appreciated by everyone.

Human logos are something I've always had trouble with. Shadowing in general is another thing I'm hoping to improve on here. Can't wait.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Archived