Redskins Uniform thats never was...

rockngoalie1

Jesus, those are terrible....simply terrible. The senseless overuse of black is even worse then i could have imagined.

JUST BRING BACK THE DAMN SPEAR HELMET AND UNIFORMS!!!!! They're already designed and they are beautiful! What the hell is wrong with Dan Snyder????? Pull the trigger!

Everything about these prototypes absolutely suck! .... Except for this:

skins_ptype.png

Not the helmet, just the logo. I could be alone on this one, but I'm totally diggin' the W-spear!

That helmet logo looks an awful lot like the old Arizona Warriors except theirs had the spear horizontal instead of angled up. It was actually much more appropriate as the spear made the inner part of the W become an A making the team's initials AW.

The only good that would've come out of that redesign would've been the updated spear & the W logo, both of which are excellent.

Aside from that, damn did the Redskins dodge a bullet or what?

Agreed. However, I do also like the old throwback feather-stripe helmet.

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

Do all design shops that work with the NFL use templates like that? That template is fine for the "authentic" jerseys that they sell in stores, but it's nothing like the "on-field" jerseys.

Then again, they're really doing these designs to sell jerseys in stores, so maybe that's intentional.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

In those sets, overall (disregarding the helmet band and black alt.), the first set is half-decent. The rest are unnecessary tweaks to an unbroken look, and we want to stop the Black Plauge from spreading.

Most of those jerseys are hideous, but there are some decent sets that would still need some tweaking. I love the new spear, but that w spear logo is horrible and I am not digging the current logo without the feathers. I wouldn't mind the additon of black as an accent color, but I wouldn't really want black uniforms.

SouthParkBaseballOriolespngsmall.png

Archived