NHL 2010-2011

wesdog82

So... why is it when I give info few people pay attention when I wind up being correct 95% of the time? Everything on this page I had said pages ago before Icethetics got wind of it.

Seriously, I'll stop sharing what I know if no one really seems to care.

No one seems to remember who showed off the Colorado jersey over 2 months before it became public...

Not trying to throw a hissy fit here, just tired of wasting my time.

I don't know why you're upset about this. So a bunch of people on the internet ignored you when you said something about jerseys or logos or something, big deal.

Its called frustration, one of them crazy human emotions. biggrin.gif

-Dan

He does this every year. He gets access to things, comes on here, and teases everyone and brags that he knows things, then in at least one occasion threatens to not dangle any information if people keep bothering him, etc. There are a lot of "insiders" on this board, but none who are as insecure or as in need of affirmation than NM.

I'm sorry if my job is more important than a message board. I lay out the rules and people play by them to save my own ass.

I only tell people not to pester me with PMs for more info.

By all means, if you'd rather learn about fun news from a website that generally features crummy concepts then I am fine with that. I won't add to this community when it doesn't seem to earn me any sort of respect from most members. Yes I get into petty arguements at times, but unlike most of those I get in a disagreement with, I have a history of 'contributing' to this board. Wouldn't be any skin off my back to cease doing that.

Dont then. I'd rather get information from a well designed and informative website where people aren't constantly whining about their posts being ignored when nothing could be further from the truth. I seem to remember a large portion of this thread being devoted to your insider info. To lash out at Icethetics, an awesome blog thats been around for three years, simply for confirming what you said is beyond petty. I realise I'm new to the boards and Im going to get Flak for saying this but it needed to be said.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... why is it when I give info few people pay attention when I wind up being correct 95% of the time? Everything on this page I had said pages ago before Icethetics got wind of it.

No one seems to remember who showed off the Colorado jersey over 2 months before it became public...

I don't know why you're upset about this. So a bunch of people on the internet ignored you when you said something about jerseys or logos or something, big deal.

-Dan

He does this every year. He gets access to things, comes on here, and teases everyone and brags that he knows things, then in at least one occasion threatens to not dangle any information if people keep bothering him, etc. There are a lot of "insiders" on this board, but none who are as insecure or as in need of affirmation than NM.

I'm sorry if my job is more important than a message board. I lay out the rules and people play by them to save my own ass.

By all means, if you'd rather learn about fun news from a website that generally features crummy concepts then I am fine with that. I won't add to this community when it doesn't seem to earn me any sort of respect from most members. Yes I get into petty arguements at times, but unlike most of those I get in a disagreement with, I have a history of 'contributing' to this board. Wouldn't be any skin off my back to cease doing that.

Dont then. I'd rather get information from a well designed and informative website where people aren't constantly whining about their posts being ignored when nothing could be further from the truth. I seem to remember a large portion of this thread being devoted to your insider info. To lash out at Icethetics, an awesome blog thats been around for three years, simply for confirming what you said is beyond petty. I realise I'm new to the boards and Im going to get Flak for saying this but it needed to be said.

Really? I've seen better blogs that have more information than I have from Icethetics, don't get me wrong there are some followers, but I say it's far from "awesome"

-Dan

Really? I've seen better blogs that have more information than I have from Icethetics, don't get me wrong there are some followers, but I say it's far from "awesome"

I used to have a beef with the guy running it, Mike, but we sorted the confusion out. He also kept his word not to show my actual photo of the Colorado jersey because he wanted proof before endorsing my nice little photoshop. It is a fine site, just bugs me to always see 'logo votes' or some terrible concepts being posted.

Morgo, don't know who you are, but you may want to do some research about who I am or what I've done in the past before putting me down compared to a website that just takes information from people like myself in order to satisfy the thirst of people such as yourself. Without people like me (not to sound cocky), he would barely have enough information for that website.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

-Dan

You've seen better blogs devoted strictly to Hockey Logos? Would you mind sharing the links? I'd love to see them, I visit Icethetics every day.

4217657194_8d8b16e95a_o.jpg

I like it except for two things:

1. The hem stripe is white, while the sleeve stripes are yellow. They don't have to match exactly, but for the main color to be different, it really looks odd to me.

2. It also looks odd for the back number to have a thick white outline, but for the front script / number to have no outline.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

-Dan

I used to have a beef with the guy running it, Mike, but we sorted the confusion out. He also kept his word not to show my actual photo of the Colorado jersey because he wanted proof before endorsing my nice little photoshop. It is a fine site, just bugs me to always see 'logo votes' or some terrible concepts being posted.

Morgo, don't know who you are, but you may want to do some research about who I am or what I've done in the past before putting me down compared to a website that just takes information from people like myself in order to satisfy the thirst of people such as yourself. Without people like me (not to sound cocky), he would barely have enough information for that website.

The guy running Icethetics is not named Mike. He's not "taking information" either, especially in this latest instance. You might want to follow your own advice to Morgo. I personally know the guy who runs it and your accusations couldn't be more off base.

-Dan

The guy running Icethetics is not named Mike. He's not "taking information" either, especially in this latest instance. You might want to follow your own advice to Morgo. I personally know the guy who runs it and your accusations couldn't be more off base.

Sorry, Chris. Don't know why I thought Mike.

I have a different story from him through my correspondance which I still have. He relies on people with information like myself (or other team released information) to update his blog.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

-Dan

I don't go to icethetics because I don't like it. And wowwwwww, you have sources for jerseys before they come out or something. If you feel you're ignored, then don't even bother to post because it really isn't that big of a deal whether you share your information or not because A. it isn't that hard to wait until the actual unveiling of said jerseys and B. someone else on the internet will leak the latest designs anyway.

-Dan

+1

Neon_Matrix sounds like a baby.

Archived