NHL 2010-2011

wesdog82

Every set the Jets had was great and especially the last set they had. It's funny how all the Teams that have packed up and moved all had better sets when they left then they do now with maybe the exception of the new Coyotes.

And here is some interesting news right from the mouth of Reebok.

Let's get this out of the way first. There are 15 teams that will not be changing their home, road or alternate jerseys in 2010. They are: Atlanta, Boston, Carolina, Chicago, Colorado, Edmonton, Florida, Los Angeles, Minnesota, Ottawa, Phoenix, San Jose, St. Louis, Tampa Bay and Vancouver. In addition, Detroit, Montreal, New Jersey and Washington are the only 4 teams that do not have third jerseys and do not plan on adding or changing anything.

Leaving 11 Teams that will add a jersey or change something.

Anaheim - Adding 3rd Jersey, Home & Away remain unchanged.

Buffalo - Killing of Buffaslug, 3rd becoming Home, Away becoming similar to the retro jersey of old, 3rd jersey will feature Buffalo script with logo and number on the jersey below the script.

Example similar to something like this.

bufjersey.png

Calgary - Making 30th Anniversary Jersey full time 3rd, Home & Away unchanged.

Columbus - New 3rd with Cannon Logo, Home & Away unchanged.

Dallas - Road & Alternate swap, The one with the Stars logo is now the 3rd.

Nashville - New Home & Road, 3rd becomes home new Away no 3rd Jersey.

NY Islanders - New Road, 3rd to become the new home is unconfirmed.

NY Rangers - Introduction of a 3rd Jersey, Unknown if Lady Liberty's head will be used again.

Philadelphia - New road jersey possibly the Winter Classic jersey.

Pittsburgh - New 3rd unknown if Baby Blue will be used but Blue will be used possibly the older darker blue they used back in the day.

Toronto - New Home & Away but won't be a major overhaul, white stripes and blue stripes will make a return, Also new Shoulder Patch. The Retro 3rd will remain.

And here is some interesting pictures on the Florida Panthers possible logos they were going to use.

PanthersDenofHonorConcepts01.jpg

PanthersDenofHonorConcepts02.jpg

This is all taken from the useful Icethetics blog.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last Jets set was simple, but I think it crossed that line between simple and generic. That being said, I love the logo. IF the Jets came back, I would like to see the 1979-1990 uniforms with the 1990-1996 logo.

As for the Coyotes, I've been a huge fan of their latest redesign. Well done all around, though I do think the design suffered some when they made the transition to the Edge sweaters.

I always thought it would be cool if Atlanta moved to Milwaukee, and then Nashville or Detroit took that eastern spot.

Detroit's already got an arrangement with the league to jump to the East if another team moves to the West.

Do you have a source on that you could post? Not in a dickish "I don't believe you so post your source, d-bag" way. I'm just curious as I've not heard this and as a Hawks fan, I think this would hurt the Hawks/Wings rivalry.

Can't say I do, unfortunately. It's just something that I've heard asserted through the years. Though if you want my opinion on the matter if any team should get to move to the East it's Columbus, but that's as far as I'm willing to get into realignment talk here.

Very disappointed the Stars won't have a green alt next year. Both DALLAS jerseys are boring although the black version has become quite trendy around the arena. I was hoping for a green version with the alternate, Texas logo on the front. Oh well...

usa-sm.giffinland-sm.gifstars1-sm.gifdall1-sm.gif

I always thought it would be cool if Atlanta moved to Milwaukee, and then Nashville or Detroit took that eastern spot.

Detroit's already got an arrangement with the league to jump to the East if another team moves to the West.

Do you have a source on that you could post? Not in a dickish "I don't believe you so post your source, d-bag" way. I'm just curious as I've not heard this and as a Hawks fan, I think this would hurt the Hawks/Wings rivalry.

Can't say I do, unfortunately. It's just something that I've heard asserted through the years. Though if you want my opinion on the matter, if any tea, should get to move to the East it's Columbus, but that's as far as I'm willing to get into realignment talk here.

The Wings' organization has mentioned to the Detroit media throughout the years that they've talked to the NHL about moving to the East as soon as an opportunity arises. There's no agreement, though, it's just talk. Most everyone I've talked to about it seems to think the Wings will be stuck in the West because there are several cities in the conference that are fond of the crowds that come when the Wings are in town.

Every set the Jets had was great and especially the last set they had. It's funny how all the Teams that have packed up and moved all had better sets when they left then they do now with maybe the exception of the new Coyotes.

And here is some interesting news right from the mouth of Reebok.

Let's get this out of the way first. There are 15 teams that will not be changing their home, road or alternate jerseys in 2010. They are: Atlanta, Boston, Carolina, Chicago, Colorado, Edmonton, Florida, Los Angeles, Minnesota, Ottawa, Phoenix, San Jose, St. Louis, Tampa Bay and Vancouver. In addition, Detroit, Montreal, New Jersey and Washington are the only 4 teams that do not have third jerseys and do not plan on adding or changing anything.

Leaving 11 Teams that will add a jersey or change something.

Anaheim - Adding 3rd Jersey, Home & Away remain unchanged.

Buffalo - Killing of Buffaslug, 3rd becoming Home, Away becoming similar to the retro jersey of old, 3rd jersey will feature Buffalo script with logo and number on the jersey below the script.

Example similar to something like this.

bufjersey.png

Calgary - Making 30th Anniversary Jersey full time 3rd, Home & Away unchanged.

Columbus - New 3rd with Cannon Logo, Home & Away unchanged.

Dallas - Road & Alternate swap, The one with the Stars logo is now the 3rd.

Nashville - New Home & Road, 3rd becomes home new Away no 3rd Jersey.

NY Islanders - New Road, 3rd to become the new home is unconfirmed.

NY Rangers - Introduction of a 3rd Jersey, Unknown if Lady Liberty's head will be used again.

Philadelphia - New road jersey possibly the Winter Classic jersey.

Pittsburgh - New 3rd unknown if Baby Blue will be used but Blue will be used possibly the older darker blue they used back in the day.

Toronto - New Home & Away but won't be a major overhaul, white stripes and blue stripes will make a return, Also new Shoulder Patch. The Retro 3rd will remain.

And here is some interesting pictures on the Florida Panthers possible logos they were going to use.

PanthersDenofHonorConcepts01.jpg

PanthersDenofHonorConcepts02.jpg

This is all taken from the useful Icethetics blog.

Man I was hoping for the rumored Vintage 3rd Jersey for Ottawa

baltimoreravens.png

So... why is it when I give info few people pay attention when I wind up being correct 95% of the time? Everything on this page I had said pages ago before Icethetics got wind of it.

Seriously, I'll stop sharing what I know if no one really seems to care.

No one seems to remember who showed off the Colorado jersey over 2 months before it became public...

Not trying to throw a hissy fit here, just tired of wasting my time.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Very disappointed the Stars won't have a green alt next year. Both DALLAS jerseys are boring although the black version has become quite trendy around the arena. I was hoping for a green version with the alternate, Texas logo on the front. Oh well...

Like this?

seminonboringstarsjersey.png

2IA3b.png

So... why is it when I give info few people pay attention when I wind up being correct 95% of the time? Everything on this page I had said pages ago before Icethetics got wind of it.

No one seems to remember who showed off the Colorado jersey over 2 months before it became public...

You still haven't figured out how this place works?

If it doesn't come from Pantone, it doesn't count. You know this.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

FWIW, I respect the sh** out of your info. And that's in spite of the whole Leafs fan thing.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Well this is right from Reebok's mouth so don't feel so bad haha. ^_^

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I don't know why you're upset about this. So a bunch of people on the internet ignored you when you said something about jerseys or logos or something, big deal.

See, if you have it on a blog with a snappy name, it's like totally the gospel.

I don't know why you're upset about this. So a bunch of people on the internet ignored you when you said something about jerseys or logos or something, big deal.

Its called frustration, one of them crazy human emotions. :D

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Not sure where you're getting that idea, Neon. I saw your comprehensive lists, as others did, and I believe I even responded (about the Panthers, of course).

Stuff gets buried fast in these super-threads, and stuff gets rehashed all the time and a whole new batch of people think it is new info (and sometimes it is, even incremental). I don't see you getting any less credit than New Era Panda did for posting the Icethetics content.

So, your time was not wasted and your contribution was appreciated (even though I still think of you as the Senators guy).

EDIT: And just to humor you, and to get your list and NEP's on the same page, I went back and got yours from the top of Page 9:

This is how it should be had someone been reading this thread...

Anaheim: new 3rd

Atlanta: Nothing

Boston: Nothing

Buffalo: 3rd becoming home, new white jersey to match new home, new third

Calgary: Anniversary jersey becoming full time 3rd in Edge cut

Carolina: nothing

Colorado: nothing

Columbus: new 3rd with a cannon logo

Detroit: nothing

Dallas: swapping third and road

Edmonton: nothing

Florida: nothing

LA: nothing

Minnesota: nothing

Montreal: nothing

Nashville: 3rds becoming home, new white away

New Jersey: nothing

New York Rangers: new 3rd

New York Islanders: 3rd becoming home, new white away

Ottawa: nothing

Philadelphia: new white, black becoming 3rd

Pittsburgh: new 3rd

Phoenix: nothing

San Jose: nothing

St. Louis: nothing

Tampa Bay: nothing

Toronto: new home and road

Vancouver: nothing

Washington: nothing

Most of the details are pure speculation, so they can just be ignored until more reputable sources release information. Remember, people thought Edmonton and Ottawa were making changes when they won't be...

Look, even you didn't give yourself any credit. :)

Its called frustration, one of them crazy human emotions. biggrin.gif

-Dan

He does this every year. He gets access to things, comes on here, and teases everyone and brags that he knows things, then in at least one occasion threatens to not dangle any information if people keep bothering him, etc. There are a lot of "insiders" on this board, but none who are as insecure or as in need of affirmation than NM.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Its called frustration, one of them crazy human emotions. biggrin.gif

-Dan

He does this every year. He gets access to things, comes on here, and teases everyone and brags that he knows things, then in at least one occasion threatens to not dangle any information if people keep bothering him, etc. There are a lot of "insiders" on this board, but none who are as insecure or as in need of affirmation than NM.

I'm sorry if my job is more important than a message board. I lay out the rules and people play by them to save my own ass.

I only tell people not to pester me with PMs for more info.

By all means, if you'd rather learn about fun news from a website that generally features crummy concepts then I am fine with that. I won't add to this community when it doesn't seem to earn me any sort of respect from most members. Yes I get into petty arguements at times, but unlike most of those I get in a disagreement with, I have a history of 'contributing' to this board. Wouldn't be any skin off my back to cease doing that.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Relax. At this point, you should be happy that no one is even close to doubting your information at this point, like they did (somewhat) when you leaked the Colorado jersey. Everyone knows by now that when you have this info, it's legit. (that gives the teeming masses less to discuss, and with no new news, that means your info gets buried under completely bogus rumors about teams moving to Winnipeg or whatever other Canadian backwater town is trendy. Hey - did you hear? They're planning on moving the Red Wings to Newfoundland!)

I've been on here for long enough to see how these things go. No one is demanding your sources or calling you a fake. I don't think anyone sees the Icethetics list as new information, just the same information (with probably the same sources).

And just to show I truly care, I'm using my 100th post to tell you how much I appreciate your contributions.

nhl94vansigpng.png

Relax. At this point, you should be happy that no one is even close to doubting your information at this point, like they did (somewhat) when you leaked the Colorado jersey. Everyone knows by now that when you have this info, it's legit. (that gives the teeming masses less to discuss, and with no new news, that means your info gets buried under completely bogus rumors about teams moving to Winnipeg or whatever other Canadian backwater town is trendy. Hey - did you hear? They're planning on moving the Red Wings to Newfoundland!)

I've been on here for long enough to see how these things go. No one is demanding your sources or calling you a fake. I don't think anyone sees the Icethetics list as new information, just the same information (with probably the same sources).

And just to show I truly care, I'm using my 100th post to tell you how much I appreciate your contributions.

You make a very valid point. AND you didn't insult me!

So thank you. And I appreciate the century mark!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived