2010 MLB Season Thread

Gary

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man... The Mets and Cards are still scoreless. Thank god for those two that the final game of the series is 23 hours away.

Oh, and Flame: Braes? So Atlanta changed the team's name to the sound a donkey makes?

Man... The Mets and Cards are still scoreless. Thank god for those two that the final game of the series is 23 hours away.

Oh, and Flame: Braes? So Atlanta changed the team's name to the sound a donkey makes?

He was excited to see his favorite team get no-hit. Cut the guy a break ;)

facepalm.jpg

So yeah, 6 runs Wednesday, 6 runs Thursday, 8 runs Friday, no hits Saturday. Sounds like the Braves.

Fans are getting a lot of grief on the internet right now for not cheering for the no-hitter. I mean, I totally understand. It got to the point where they were just swinging to be swinging. It was embarrassing. Congrats to Jiminez, anyways.

Lopez is going to get the win, and that is why the Mets are pathetic

Today, the Cardinals were more pathetic.

Toady, we are all pathetic.

And the Cardinals tie it!

Today, we are all pathetic, pathetic Mets.

6uXNWAo.png

I was watching the Cardinals game at 7 o'clock, went on a 3 1/2 hour date, come home and it's on. This is insane.

The Rays won the delayed game from last night, and now are up 4-1 in the 5th.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND I had Jiminez in for fantasy. Good day.

Bad day.

You're on here instead of extending your date, if'n you know what I mean....

Never seen a game managed quite so badly by La Russa as he has today. Hall of Famer, but don't know what he's doing today.

Saving your rotation is one thing. Saving the arm of an infielder who can throw strikes in favor of an outfielder who can't? Absurd. I know it's ridiculous to be so upset about which position player was chosen to pitch, but that's just how bad his decision was.

Archived