2010 MLB Season Thread

Gary

Now time to talk about a more exciting sport than hockey. Baseball :)

YANKEES are 4-2. Series wins over Sox and Rays on the Road. Next game is the home opener on tuesday baby!

With a $200 million payroll you shouldn't lose a damn game.

No offense but that rings a little hollow coming from a Red Sox fan. A Royals or Pirates fan (if there are any left) can bitch about 200 million dollar payrolls. Red Sox fans don't have that luxury. :D

BB52Big.jpg

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, this is hilarious.

I saw that too, and thought ok slugger do you have anything to confess.

Here is the thing, if Barry Bonds comes out and says he took steroids because he knew others like McGwire and Sosa took it and wanted to prove he was better than them both, he would be forgiven and believed, because according to Game of Shadows that is what motivated Bonds to juice it up.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I'm so excited for the Twins first home game! From what I have seen, Target Field is amazingly beautiful. And the Twins are doing very well so far!

Yeah, I'm watching the pregame coverage where they're showing a lot of the stadium. Very nice! Hopefully they open it up with a loss, though. ^_^

IUe6Hvh.png

OK, this is hilarious.

And THIS is pathetic....

Milton Bradley Shows Rangers Fans How Many Hits He Has

<_<

Dammit, Milton. Stop acting like you're freaking Kanye West and start hitting the ball! There's a reason why you came to Seattle and that is to help the M's get to October.

OK, this is hilarious.

And THIS is pathetic....

<_<

Dammit, Milton. Stop acting like you're freaking Kanye West and start hitting the ball! There's a reason why you came to Seattle and that is to help the M's get to October.

If you're counting on Milton Bradley to help get your team to October you're in for a long and disappointing season.

BB52Big.jpg

OK, this is hilarious.

And THIS is pathetic....

<_<

If you're counting on Milton Bradley to help get your team to October you're in for a long and disappointing season.

Don't jinx me! I actually want the M's to do good this season so I have something to actually cheer about during the summer months instead of the usual 'When does football start?' rhetoric that comes during those months.

OK, this is hilarious.

And THIS is pathetic....

<_<

Don't jinx me! I actually want the M's to do good this season so I have something to actually cheer about during the summer months instead of the usual 'When does football start?' rhetoric that comes during those months.

Jinx has got nothing to do with it. :D

BB52Big.jpg

Anybody watching the Twins game? Check out the target dog sitting behind home plate. Awesome!!! :shocked:

Yes, that was awesome.

Target Field looks even better than I thought it would.

Twins win their first game at Target Field. In the grand scheme of things, a loss would not have mattered that much, but it's nice to open 'er with a win.

First WP = Carl Pavano

First HR = Jason Kubel

First Hit = Marco Scuturo

First Twin baserunner = Denard Span (walk)

First Twin Hit = Orlando Hudson

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

:cursing: Stupid blackout... I wanted to see Target Field on TV today and all I get on ESPN is... ESPN News.

I think it was blacked out on ESPN because is was on FSNorth. I'm pretty sure you get that down there in Iowa. It was blacked out for me on ESPN as well. Not that I'd watch the ESPN guys over Dick and Bert.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Anybody watching the Twins game? Check out the target dog sitting behind home plate. Awesome!!! :shocked:

Yes, that was awesome.

Target Field looks even better than I thought it would.

The right-center overhang to too tricked up. In line with the hill/pole at Minute Maid not needed in the modern game. The roof line and the angling of the right field line to a corner is too Paul Brown/ Soldier Field to me. The outfield looked huge, especially from center to left.

While it seats 39,000, I think it is too much upper deck. Cut the seating down to 35,000-36,000 and separate the upper deck with a small section just to charge more.

Limestone: Good.

Gates for player numbers: Unique and good.

Archived