Bonds Smacks Hr #660

nitroseed

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonds is a steroid-freak crybaby bitch.

His HR records should be stricken from Baseball's annals and he should never have any lasting legacy in this game, save for disgrace.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

His HR records should be stricken from Baseball's annals and he should never have any lasting legacy in this game, save for disgrace.

Hold up JQK! They haven't proven that Bonds is on steroids. Now we all know that you're jealous because you'll never look as good as Bonds but you don't have to put the guy down! :D

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Well Bonds got there from steriods. Just like Giambi, who wants his trainer every where with him, which only explains 2 things. He's on steriods, or he's gay. :D

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Well Bonds got there from steriods.

Has this been proven though?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I think he means the irony of the fact that they interrupted a show called "Pardon the Interruption" to show it. :)

Yeah, that's what I meant. That's one way of shutting Kornheiser and Wilbon up! :P

I saw, I came, I left.

Hold up JQK! They haven't proven that Bonds is on steroids. Now we all know that you're jealous because you'll never look as good as Bonds but you don't have to put the guy down! :D

I look better than Bonds when i'm taking a :censored: after a night at an unclean mexican buffet.....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I think he means the irony of the fact that they interrupted a show called "Pardon the Interruption" to show it. :)

ya an literally seconds before it they were talking about how lame the record was, and how they find it ridiculous ESPN keeps interupting things to show a meaningless record being chased :lol:

and i agree with them. It wasnt that big of a deal. they turned 660 into something it wasnt

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

My feeling is that most baseball fans don't care if they see it live or on a highlight. I think it is stupid to interrupt a good show to watch a home run we all knew he was going to hit at some point this season anyways

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

I'm OK with not seeing it at all. If it was a record, let's have it live, but let's get real... it's for third place. This is hardly up there with all the HR coverage McGwire & Sosa got a few years ago, and not even close to Cal Ripken breaking Lou Gerhig's record. That was worth watching - there's a good chance none of us will ever see that broken again.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

First off... BS is 100% correct... until it's proven that Barry Bonds is on steroids, they can't do anything about the records. Second off...

Barry Bonds is THE greatest home run hitter of all time. Dispute it all you want but the facts don't lie. No other hitter of all time has been walked as often as Barry Bonds, and Bonds still produces the numbers. In the last 2 years... in 273 games, Bonds was walked 346 times. Thats a little over 1.25 times per game.

Hank Aaron, the current Home Run King was never walked more than 92 times in a season in his entire career. Bonds has been walked over 100 times in a season 11 times in his career. Over 140 times 5 times in his career. And was walked 198 times in 2002. Ask anyone and the most tell-tale stat for hitters is OPS (On-Base Plus Slugging) because that stat takes into mind every aspect of hitting. Bonds' OPS has been record breaking. In 2002, it was 1.381. That 'best player in the league' playing 3B for NY's career high is 1.045. As well as his OPS being record breaking... his Slugging percentage is monumental.

Hitting home runs is not nearly about strength as much as it is about bat speed and other hitting mechanics. Before the '90s, all the best Home Run hitters of all time with the exception of a few, most notable Babe Ruth were small guys. Hank Aaron was only 180 lbs. I've heard and seen interviews in which actual doctors, not sports center analysts, but doctors who are professionals on the subject of steroids say that they don't put very much behind a home run ball.

You can say whatever you want about Barry Bonds regarding the steroids issue... but it doesn't take away that he may very well be the greatest home run hitter of all time and he's only gotten better with time. You CAN gain muscle in your 30's. You just can't really gain muscle mass and there's no way to prove that Bonds has done that. Bonds isn't all that big of a guy. He looks that way in a baseball uniform but Sean Taylor, who this year will be a rookie safety in the NFL from the Miami Hurricanes is almost identical to Barry Bonds in size. Bonds has as much work ethic as anybody in the game of baseball. And I guarentee you if you had the money to spend on a trainer like Bonds does... you could get justa s big as him at the same age.

Yeah, let's point the finger at Barry Bonds but some NFL, 280 lb. linemen who runs 4.6 40's... he's just an amazing athlete!

Also - Just for the record

Barry Bonds - 6'2"; 228

Sean Taylor (a SAFETY) - 6'3"; 225

IUe6Hvh.png

My feeling is that most baseball fans don't care if they see it live or on a highlight. I think it is stupid to interrupt a good show to watch a home run we all knew he was going to hit at some point this season anyways

I don't believe they've ever done this for Bonds before (breaking into coverage to showing him passing anyone else on the list). Just lately in the time he's been trying to break it. I could be wrong though.

I would have chosen to break into the coverage for the sole reason that it was an important moment for Bonds, Mayes, and the San Francisco fans... and for baseball in general. Bonds is played off as a bad guy because of how he treats the media. Who cares? he doesn't owe anything to them. I've heard Bonds is one of the nicest guys you could meet; of course, that was by NON media people. It's not everyday a guy pulls even with his god-father for 3rd on the all-time list, wearing the same teams uniform. Personally, I'm glad I saw it live.

IUe6Hvh.png

as a San Francisco Giants fan, Ive been waiting for this moment to finally get done and over with. now the focus can go back to winning games and solving our bullpen issue.

I was at the game when Bonds hit his 600th homerun, and I have pics from the game. What fries me is how so many people hate him. So he hates the media, WHO DOESNT? Hell if the media was on my ass like a big collective hemmorhoid Id be surly too. Personally, I think all this hatred for Bonds comes from one simple fact: HE PLAYS IN SAN FRANCISCO. If he were a St Louis Cardinal or Chicago Cub we wouldnt hear about how hes a surly steroid user, but how awesome a baseball player he is. Also like ITE said, it hasnt been proven he has been using steroids. Now Mark McGwire, he was surly, and an admitted steroid user. But is he hated? Oh no...... <_< hes a hero who played for the St Louis Cardinals.

Say what you want about Bonds, but it hasnt been proven he is a steroid user, like McGwire. Nor has he been caught playing with a corked bat. He is hated because the media paints a negative picture of him just to spite him. And like the sheep that sports fans are, theyre always gonna think what the media tells them to.

Thats all Im sayin on this. Go Giants...and....

DODGERS SUCK! :D

i was actually watching PTI then they cut to Barry. All I'll say is that homer was a thing of beauty to see. And now, a brief lull til Barry gets near 700...enjoy it shark. :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived