2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

NEW.ERA

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or maybe not a missed offsides call. It looks like the ball went off the defender.

um replays show it came off Reid (the new zealand defender).

It doesn't help that the commentators keep switching back and forth on whether Smeltz was offsides or not.

Big win for the Kiwi's and by win a mean getting a point.

New Zealand has the defense to mess with Paraguay. Come on you, All White Kiwis haha.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Okay...who saw New Zealand playing Italy to a 1-1 tie?

I ain't gon lie...I was glued to the TV the entire second half just to see if the All Whites could hold on...and by golly, they did. That is one scrappy little squad out there, isn't it? As the commentator said, the All Whites, are all right. I believe Paraguay has officially been put on notice. (EDIT: see I was beat to that line up above.) And someone needs to give the Kiwi keeper Paston a medal after that game.

Upset recap...Schwiiz defeats Spain, Germany goes down, and now the Kiwis draw the Azzuro (which may as well be an upset--and very nearly was, had that last Kiwi strike gone in). This is going to set up a pretty good knockout round if this continues.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Congrats former DCU defender Ryan Nelson! They definitely played their hearts out.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Sadly as voted on by the fans the Man of the Match is......

Daniele De Rossi

Even Italian supporters can't see that they played like utter crap today and were blessed with a penalty.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Sadly as voted on by the fans the Man of the Match is......

Daniele De Rossi

Even Italian supporters can't see that they played like utter crap today and were blessed with a penalty.

De Rossi was the one who flopped for the penalty, so of course the Italian fans would vote him :s

1zqy8ok.gif

So the Irish have to sit at home and watch the French completely implode and squander their spot in the World Cup. From the outside, I can always get a good laugh at French misfortune, but if I was Irish I think I'd be irate. Maybe the Irish wouldnt even have gotten out of the group stages but Im not thinking they would have embarrassed themselves on a world stage like this.

Why Italy is wearing black armbands today?

Former Italy defender Roberto Rosato died today.

He's faking it.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

So the Irish have to sit at home and watch the French completely implode and squander their spot in the World Cup. From the outside, I can always get a good laugh at French misfortune, but if I was Irish I think I'd be irate. Maybe the Irish wouldnt even have gotten out of the group stages but Im not thinking they would have embarrassed themselves on a world stage like this.

In 2002 they made it out of the group stage, tying Cameroon and Germany and beating Saudi Arabia. In the 2nd round they were penalty kicks away from upending Spain. I KNOW that it was 8 years ago, but still it seems like they could've hung with the likes of Uruguay and Mexico

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Archived