2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because.

After taking a few hours to digest today's Vikings game, I would like to ask all the Favre haters out there to go :censored: themselves.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Go f#ck ourselves?? Your fearless leader has wins over Detroit, Dallas and Arizona -- a combined record of 7-20. How can anyone hate on that!? :lol:

I stand by what I said. You wait and see, the he's gonna come up big down the stretch and lead the Vikes to the Super Bowl...

...or shatter both his hips, play the next Sunday, and die. Literally, just dead Brett Favre lying on the field. Chilly will probably get blamed for that, shouldn't have let him play.

59-28 final

all kinds of records set

-- most points by a road team after 1 quarter (28)

-- largest lead for a road team after 1 quarter (28)

-- most points by a team on MNF (59)

-- first QB to have 3 passing TDs and 2 rushing TDs in one half

-- first QB to have 300+ passing yds, 50+ rushing yds, 4+ passing TDs and 2+ rushing TDs in one game

-- most yards in one game in Eagles history (592)

-- 87 combined points ties an Eagles record

It was also the 2nd-most points scored in Eagles history

Never mind getting humiliated by the Eagles. I'm still stuck back at McNabb's contract extension. The guy isn't good enough to run your two minute offense but he's good enough to get a 78 million dollar contract extension? With 40 million guaranteed? And Danny Snyder wonders why the Redskins haven't won :censored: since he bought the team.

BB52Big.jpg

Wow. You're gonna ink a guy you just benched for Rex Grossman to a conract worth almost 80 mil? That is wayyyyy too much coin! Didn't Danny Boy learn from the Haynesworth deal??

And after tonight's performance by the Skins, I don't see Shanahan lasting longer than Spurrier did in DC. Brutal.

6uXNWAo.png

capture45.jpg

TO loves to see McNabb fail.

Understandable since his team is so great and Carson Palmer is...

Oh well he can get the popcorn for his Super Bowl party.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

capture45.jpg

You know what...I can sympathize with T.O. During the Eagles run to the Super Bowl, this man broke his leg. Most people are out for MONTHS, T.O. was able to rehab enough to the point where he was able to return in time for the Super Bowl & only missed like 2 or 3 games (including the postseason bye & Super Bowl bye). Then McNabb has nerve enough to say that T.O. wasn't really needed & basically blamed him for their failure (Come to think of it, the only team that T.O. really destroyed was the 49ers. He's been used as a scapegoat everywhere else he's been.). Who was their best receiver other than T.O.? Freddie "I just wanna thank my hands!" Mitchell, who was out of the league shortly thereafter? And you don't need T.O.?!

So yeah...I'm with Owens on this one.

59-28 final

all kinds of records set

-- first QB to have 300+ passing yds, 50+ rushing yds, 4+ passing TDs and 2+ rushing TDs in one game

This isn't a record, it's just someone's really good stat line. I'm tired of every NFL game breaking imaginary records.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

59-28 final

all kinds of records set

This isn't a record, it's just someone's really good stat line. I'm tired of every NFL game breaking imaginary records.

You mean you aren't a fan of "someone doing something no one else has done in a three game stretch in November?"

I agree, it is ridiculous. I was watching a game last weekend where they mentioned some "record" that, honest to God, had never been done in the first 6 games of a season or something. I can't remember the details but I remember how stupid it was.

BB52Big.jpg

capture45.jpg

You know what...I can sympathize with T.O. During the Eagles run to the Super Bowl, this man broke his leg. Most people are out for MONTHS, T.O. was able to rehab enough to the point where he was able to return in time for the Super Bowl & only missed like 2 or 3 games (including the postseason bye & Super Bowl bye). Then McNabb has nerve enough to say that T.O. wasn't really needed & basically blamed him for their failure (Come to think of it, the only team that T.O. really destroyed was the 49ers. He's been used as a scapegoat everywhere else he's been.). Who was their best receiver other than T.O.? Freddie "I just wanna thank my hands!" Mitchell, who was out of the league shortly thereafter? And you don't need T.O.?!

So yeah...I'm with Owens on this one.

I get all of that, but it was YEARS ago and it's not like T.O. has gone on to bigger and better things since. For him to be commenting like this, so far removed from that super bowl run and meeting with little success himself, seems like sour grapes to me.

Wow. You're gonna ink a guy you just benched for Rex Grossman to a conract worth almost 80 mil? That is wayyyyy too much coin! Didn't Danny Boy learn from the Haynesworth deal??

And after tonight's performance by the Skins, I don't see Shanahan lasting longer than Spurrier did in DC. Brutal.

I sat in here at work yesterday afternoon catching all sorts of grief from Skins fans about the Steelers s-ing the bed against the Pats, and about how Shanahan was in control of the Skins and how Danny boy was finally getting away from the day to day management of the team and how the franchise was going to be the better off for it. Not two hours later news breaks of the contract extension and then they get blown up on national TV, needless to say Ive been laughing since and now those same Skins fans arent as willing to run their mouths around here today.

59-28 final

all kinds of records set

You mean you aren't a fan of "someone doing something no one else has done in a three game stretch in November?"

I agree, it is ridiculous. I was watching a game last weekend where they mentioned some "record" that, honest to God, had never been done in the first 6 games of a season or something. I can't remember the details but I remember how stupid it was.

Reminds me of Little Big League, "he's 7th in the league against left handed pitchers, after the seventh inning, in a dome, above the mason-Dixon line. So, that's something to keep in mind."

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived