2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

It's frustrating but nothing new. The refs always make terrible calls against our defense, especially late in the 4th quarter. Many times it seems like they just don't want the Ravens to win.

Except for, you know, that time when the refs made that terrible fumble call in favour of your defense in OT against the Bills, which cost us our first win of the year.

I was actually working that game by the press conference room and didn't have a TV. So I didn't really get to see it. That was one of the rare occasions we got a call. When the game comes down to a defensive stop, the refs almost always call a BS roughing or interference call that just takes away the defense's momentum. Unfortunately bad calls are part of the game. When it comes down to it, if you play well enough one call won't beat you. The Ravens don't get those calls but they've got to play better so that it doesn't come down to relying on the defense to stop a game winning drive. The secondary isn't good enough to rely on late in the game.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vikings vs. Bears should be a good game this week. You could say that the Vikings will win because Favre threw for a career high number of yards, but yet again he did that and they barely edged the virtually quaterbackless Cardinals. Should be fun.

25yzwqg.png

So yet another of Donovan McNabb's ex-teammates says sh t about him. Trent Cole, in clarfying coments that he made earlier in the week when he said that McNabb isn't hard to play against or prepare for, said that (paraphrasing) "you don't have to prepare for McNabb. Some guys you do have to prepare for, because they're good, but not McNabb."

At least one other former teammate stated that Andy Reid looked like a dumbass half the time because McNabb had to waste timeouts, or called the wrong play, or wasn't prepared, etc., and Reid always lied to cover it up, deflecting the blame to himself. It's an admirable quality, it just sucks he had to do it so much (not that he's not a dumbass even without McNabb still being there though.)

http://www.csnphilly.com/11/13/10/NO-WORRIES/landing.html?blockID=352216&feedID=730

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

So yet another of Donovan McNabb's ex-teammates says sh t about him. Trent Cole, in clarfying coments that he made earlier in the week when he said that McNabb isn't hard to play against or prepare for, said that (paraphrasing) "you don't have to prepare for McNabb. Some guys you do have to prepare for, because they're good, but not McNabb."

At least one other former teammate stated that Andy Reid looked like a dumbass half the time because McNabb had to waste timeouts, or called the wrong play, or wasn't prepared, etc., and Reid always lied to cover it up, deflecting the blame to himself. It's an admirable quality, it just sucks he had to do it so much (not that he's not a dumbass even without McNabb still being there though.)

http://www.csnphilly.com/11/13/10/NO-WORRIES/landing.html?blockID=352216&feedID=730

What do you care? McNabb is no longer your problem. I think most everyone sees that the Eagles were right in trading him. At this point it looks like you're just piling on.

BB52Big.jpg

What do you care? McNabb is no longer your problem. I think most everyone sees that the Eagles were right in trading him. At this point it looks like you're just piling on.

I think he only mentioned this because the Eagles play Washington this week.....

http://www.csnphilly...2216&feedID=730

I think he only mentioned this because the Eagles play Washington this week.....

Right, that's why the media is talking more to the current and former players (as well as former Redskin/Eagle Brian Mitchell, who played with McNabb and is a Redskins broadcaster/sports talk show host.)

It just feels "good" (in an internet message board context) after reading all the posts that were made leading up to and after the trade. I'm just glad that the rest of the country is starting to see what we all saw. Now if only his parents would start whining in the media in Washington like they did in Phila. McNabb is a good person - will never take that away from him. But he is a mental / emotional midget, and is a lousy teammate. Just nice to see him fail.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than be good, but jeez, the Jets are really :censored:ing lucky.

If this was facebook I would like this. haha.

This game is an emotional roller coaster for a Browns fan.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than be good, but jeez, the Jets are really :censored:ing lucky.

The Jets will gladly take a tie in this one. Sadly, this is a game that NYJ should've easily put away in the 3rd.

6uXNWAo.png

The Jets will gladly take a tie in this one. Sadly, this is a game that NYJ should've easily put away in the 3rd.

hahahaha.

sorry.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived