2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Todd Haley being classless after the game.

haley2.gif

What'd he say? I don't see what's so wrong with a quick shake.

Quick shake? There wasn't even a shake. lol Just Haley pointing his finger and mouthing something to McDaniels.

Is that what happened? Can't really make much out from that camara angle.

If I had to guess though, I'd say Haley was vexed over Denver's late challenge of a touchdown that was eventually overturned and resulted in six for the Broncos.

6uXNWAo.png

New Orleans, New England and the Jets is a pretty rough stretch for any NFL team. But damned if my Browns didn't win two out of three and there they were hanging in there until the bitter end with the Jets. If at the beginning of the season you had told me the Browns would go 2-1 over that stretch and dominate the Patriots in the process...well...let's be honest here. Only a willmorris post would have said that. In any case, at least being a Browns fan isn't embarrassing these days. Hopefully, Colt McCoy leading the team on a late drive to tie the game was a sign of good things to come.

Nice win for the Jets.

BB52Big.jpg

With the "Hanging Chad's" done for the year in Miami, the Dolphins are looking into quarterback help in the form of former #1 overall pick, that's right, JaMarcus Russell.

Purple Drank to the rescue!

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Does Troy Polamalu really blow this much? That was one of the most piss-poor, atrocious, simply awful performances by an NFL player I've seen in a long time. He only had 2 tackles and he guessed wrong EVERY single time. He really cost the Steelers a lot tonight, but not as much as Tom Brady did by tearing them apart. Immensely satisfying win, epitomized by Brady's spike after his TD run and the crowd's reaction. Awesome moment.

Does Troy Polamalu really blow this much? That was one of the most piss-poor, atrocious, simply awful performances by an NFL player I've seen in a long time. He only had 2 tackles and he guessed wrong EVERY single time. He really cost the Steelers a lot tonight, but not as much as Tom Brady did by tearing them apart. Immensely satisfying win, epitomized by Brady's spike after his TD run and the crowd's reaction. Awesome moment.

He does indeed. Don't let those 5 Pro Bowls and 2 Super Bowl rings fool you. The guy sucks. :rolleyes:

BB52Big.jpg

Don't pick on Polamalu the entire team sucked tonight, the never rushed Tom Brady and missed tackles up and down the field. They clearly missed Heinz Ward on offense, and their kicker thought for a moment the goal was to kick the ball under the goal posts.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

The beleaguered Colts took over first place in the AFC South again today. Here's hoping it's for good, but it's gonna be tough next week in New England. Definitely need that game, especially with 2 games left against Tennessee still.

Oh, and what happened to all the "OMG TEXANS BEAT THE COLTS WEEK 1??? NEW AFC SOUTH CHAMPS!!!"... Oh yeah, the Texans went back to being the Texans.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Gary Kubiak is an awful awful coach that team has way too much talent to keep failing every year.

It's really amazing that besides their first few years. The Texans are always 7-9 or 8-8, and finally 9-7 last season, but they just can't take the leap. They've been the "team to watch" or "surprise playoff team" for like the last 5 years.

Something eventually needs to happen there.

Being consistently average isn't the best of things.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Just because.

After taking a few hours to digest today's Vikings game, I would like to ask all the Favre haters out there to go :censored: themselves.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

TopCat is a baby, and hasn't grown much since his first account was banned.

Don't pick on Polamalu the entire team sucked tonight, the never rushed Tom Brady and missed tackles up and down the field.

They never rushed Brady? Oh, ok. I think it's more "They weren't able to get past the Patriots' O-line and hurry Brady." They blitzed left and right, Frank, but give credit to the Pats.

And Polamalu had a terrible game, just as he does every game against the Patriots, but luckily for him there are 30 other teams he plays well against.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The Steelers looked soft out there yesterday, I mean come on Ben Jarvis Green-Ellis grabbing chunks of yards, nobody with a Yellow helmet looked good out there.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Todd Haley being classless after the game.

haley2.gif

What'd he say? I don't see what's so wrong with a quick shake.

Quick shake? There wasn't even a shake. lol Just Haley pointing his finger and mouthing something to McDaniels.

Is that what happened? Can't really make much out from that camara angle.

If I had to guess though, I'd say Haley was vexed over Denver's late challenge of a touchdown that was eventually overturned and resulted in six for the Broncos.

There was no handshake. And I'd be surprised if an NFL coach is pissed at another coach's attempt to get his QB and WR better stats on a remarkable catch. If Haley didn't like it, maybe he should install a defense that can stop Kyle Orton.

Haley was just pissed that a) he has become the Jim Zorn of coaches and b ) his first place team got manhandled by a bad Broncos team.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Just because.

After taking a few hours to digest today's Vikings game, I would like to ask all the Favre haters out there to go :censored: themselves.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Go f#ck ourselves?? Your fearless leader has wins over Detroit, Dallas and Arizona -- a combined record of 7-20. How can anyone hate on that!? :lol:

6uXNWAo.png

Archived