2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Donovan McNabb won't end up in Minneapolis or Glendale next Fall.

McNabb agrees to a whopping 5-Year Deal worth 78 Million with 40 of that guaranteed. Link

EDIT: NFL.com thought it was 88 mil.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

That's crazy money for McNabb. Sure, he's the best QB the skins have had since, I dunno, Theismann? (stop laughing BBTV, it's true!) and there's probably no way he plays out that contract. I see him cutting cut/retiring after 2 seasons (3 if there's a lockout, but only 2 seasons of actually playing.)

$40m guaranteed seems at least $10m too high, but that's Snyder all over.

I was thinking the same exact thing. If Snyder wasn't the main one behind this, then idk who could possibly be.

I mean, he was (inexcusably) benched for Grossman in their last game, and now he gets a HUGE contract? I guess that's Snyder's way of saying ":censored: Shanny, let em know who's REALLY boss around here."

Dan Snyder is simply implementing the "abusive boyfriend" business model of pro sports ownership: Treat 'em like crap, then buy 'em nice things.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Soooo....uh, this lolwut?stomping is freaking crazy. A team record 45 points in THE FIRST HALF for the Eagles. I don't think I've seen a beatdown like this in the NFL.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I'm just loving the fact that another stupid Snyder move is going horribly wrong. McNabb sure isn't playing like The $78 Million Man tonight.

Yeah, McNabb really shouldn't have let up those 45 points.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

One was off a receivers hands..... He also threw a couple great deep balls. On the other side, theres no excuses for letting up that circus show by their defense. This doesn't get pinned on McNabb

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived