2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

No surprise here, Leslie Frazier will be Vikes interim HC, press conference at 4 central.

The Vikes should just bring back Mike Tice. At least he had one ball in his sack.

But if Frazier wants any chance of keeping the job in Minnesota, Brett sits immediatly! Or better yet, cut all ties with him like they did with Randy.

Bench Lord Favre? How dare you suggest such things?

Once benched, it will mark the end of Brett Favre once and for all. Brett lives for his consecutive games started streak. Once that is over, which it will this weekend, he will have nothing else to live for (unless you count taking shots of Ugly Bretty with his cell phone).

So long, Brett! Who's gonna drive you to the airport this time?

Of course the end of the streak itself wouldn't be nearly as amusing as who it came against. Way to make amends with your jilted ex-teammates and fans, Brent! :lol:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No surprise here, Leslie Frazier will be Vikes interim HC, press conference at 4 central.

The Vikes should just bring back Mike Tice. At least he had one ball in his sack.

But if Frazier wants any chance of keeping the job in Minnesota, Brett sits immediatly! Or better yet, cut all ties with him like they did with Randy.

Once benched, it will mark the end of Brett Favre once and for all. Brett lives for his consecutive games started streak. Once that is over, which it will this weekend, he will have nothing else to live for (unless you count taking shots of Ugly Bretty with his cell phone).

Of course the end of the streak itself wouldn't be nearly as amusing as who it came against. Way to make amends with your jilted ex-teammates and fans, Brent! :lol:

Brad Childress fired after getting blown out by the Packers. Wade Philips went out the same way vs. the Pack. This may not be the last coach Green Bay 'retires' with the 49ers coming to Lambeau in two weeks...

6uXNWAo.png

Which is why I don't want the Vikes to let him go. If they do then the streak remains in tact. At this point that's to good for Brett. If they keep him on and bench him the streak's over.

I feel bad for Vikings fans. Talk about the wheels flying off of something? In the NFC Championship last year, their play-by-play guy was sadly prescient when he said, "If we don't turn this ball over, we're going to Miami!" Had Favre kept the ball instead of throwing that disastrous pick...and look at them now. Hard to believe things have melted down so completely in such a short time.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Brad Childress fired after getting blown out by the Packers. Wade Philips went out the same way vs. the Pack. This may not be the last coach Green Bay 'retires' with the 49ers coming to Lambeau in two weeks...

What makes me happy about this, besides the "Meltdown in Minny," is the fact that Brent thought his best chance to win a Super Bowl was the Vikings, meanwhile ALL of his former pro teams are the tops in the NFL! Yes! I am even adding in Atlanta the next tough opponent for the Packers this Sunday. This is especially good for Packers and Jets fans who have been spurned by him in the past.

packchampionslfroh.png

REJOICE, MY GOOD MEN!

They announced the news over the PA system at school. The next 15 minutes could be classified as a school-wide dance party.

Time to get a new sig, which Family Guy character most resembles Favre?

I'd say the old guy prevert. I don't know what his name is, but that would be hilarious.

This guy....

6269654_std.jpg

packchampionslfroh.png

I can't wait until he's out of the league just so you guys will shut up about him. You're worse than ESPN because at least they're obligated to cover him. You're obessessive to the point of being annoying. I can't wait until the NFL threads aren't bogged down by all of this anti-Favre babble.

Don't get me wrong, I dislike the guy too, but for real...let some stuff go. He'll be gone after this season if not earlier, which means 6 more weeks at the very most. Relax.

PvO6ZWJ.png

REJOICE, MY GOOD MEN!

They announced the news over the PA system at school. The next 15 minutes could be classified as a school-wide dance party.

Time to get a new sig, which Family Guy character most resembles Favre?

I'd say the old guy prevert. I don't know what his name is, but that would be hilarious.

This guy....

6269654_std.jpg

His name is Herbert. But I think this guy better fits the bill:

Quagmire.jpg

Like Quagmire, Favre is a fiendish man-whore.

I guess it wouldn't be above ol' Quagmire to send a picture of his junk on the phone and send it to some random chick he knew.

Anyway, back to the point at hand: Boy, has this ship faltered big time. Almost a year ago, this team was a win away from the Super Bowl. Now... former shadow of themselves.

Oh, and for those Viking fans that may remember: Remember last year when Childress benched Farve and he had what amounts to a hissy fit over it? Now you know why neither Childress nor Frazier is going to bench the old washed-up man whore.

Β 

I can't wait until he's out of the league just so you guys will shut up about him. You're worse than ESPN because at least they're obligated to cover him. You're obessessive to the point of being annoying. I can't wait until the NFL threads aren't bogged down by all of this anti-Favre babble.

Don't get me wrong, I dislike the guy too, but for real...let some stuff go. He'll be gone after this season if not earlier, which means 6 more weeks at the very most. Relax.

Part of it is the realization that we were right. Last season we pointed out that the Vikes had a soft schedule and that they lost to every decent team they played. Then we all said this would happen if he came back this season, that is constant need to have his ego appeased would result in him embarrassing himself. With people telling us how wrong we were, how last season proved he was back on top of his game, how we were just looking to be argumentative and unfair, etc... Go back and read the FarveWatch 2010 thread if you want, it's all there.

So now, yeah. We were right. He's finally proved himself to be the selfish hack we've saying he's been for years. So allow us to continue to enjoy being right :P

Part of it is the realization that we were right. Last season we pointed out that the Vikes had a soft schedule and that they lost to every decent team they played. Then we all said this would happen if he came back this season, that is constant need to have his ego appeased would result in him embarrassing himself. With people telling us how wrong we were, how last season proved he was back on top of his game, how we were just looking to be argumentative and unfair, etc... Go back and read the FarveWatch 2010 thread if you want, it's all there.

So now, yeah. We were right. He's finally proved himself to be the selfish hack we've saying he's been for years. So allow us to continue to enjoy being right :P

Well when everybody is right about something it's not really worth celebrating. It's not like you guys foretold the end of humanity. You foretold the end of a career of an already old quarterback whose talent has been fading for 5 years. You guys aren't the geniuses you think you are.

What I'm saying is that I'm just as sick of hearing "Brent Favre magic!!!!!!!zomgone11111" after every incomplete pass or interception as I am of Brett Favre himself. You guys aren't that smart and now you're coming off as irritatingly obsessive when it comes to this guys demise.

6 weeks, if that.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Well if Denver is to pull a crazy comeback I win 300 bucks in my work pick em pool.

I need a Bronco win and for the total to be more then 45. Yeah not going to happen sadly.

Β 

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Β 

Archived