2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

I think Chicago, given their huge success with the Cutdouche, would happily undo that trade now.

Since won-lost has always been the ultimate metric for sucking off Kyle Orton, it bears mentioning that Cutler is 13-10 as a Bear, which is semi-respectable for a team with no receivers and no offensive line. No way of knowing for sure, but I'd wager that they'd have done worse without him. No, he hasn't lived up to expectations, but the organization hasn't held up its end of the bargain and likely never will.

That's pretty much the case for, well, anything NFL-related, IMO--but especially QBs and head coaches.

I mean hell, even Mo-Mo used that to peg his (my) team as the "best team in the NFC"--and then we saw what happened the following week.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Chicago, given their huge success with the Cutdouche, would happily undo that trade now.

Since won-lost has always been the ultimate metric for sucking off Kyle Orton, it bears mentioning that Cutler is 13-10 as a Bear, which is semi-respectable for a team with no receivers and no offensive line. No way of knowing for sure, but I'd wager that they'd have done worse without him. No, he hasn't lived up to expectations, but the organization hasn't held up its end of the bargain and likely never will.

Personally, the numbers that I look at when it comes to Jay Cutler is 39-36, which is of course, his TD-INTs. Even if Orton had been no better, there's still the two first round picks and the awful contract extension.

Here's what worries me as a Saints fan: I'm living what Falcons fans must have felt last year. Living near Atlanta (ironically enough), I see most of the Falcons' games and every POSSIBLE break is going their way this year. From Hartley's missed FG in OT to just now, where Aaron Rodgers fumbled the ball away on the one - Green Bay's first turnover since Week 7 and Rodgers' first fumble of the season - and the ball got knocked into the end zone so when the Falcons recovered they got it on the 20. Later in the drive, they went for a 4th and 3 and converted on a pass to Gonzalez. But 1) the $*@#*$ refs missed that Gonzalez trapped the ball and 2) the %$&$ Packers didn't challenge it so the Falcons kept the ball and ended up later scoring a TD.

Makes me want to barf. :cursing:

I fully realize I should keep this to myself so as to minimize the enjoyment of Hedley & Co., but what the hell. They endured last year so I guess I can take this.

So far. :unsure:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Do the coaches up stairs rely on FOX camera's to get their views of whether or not to review it? If so the second angle was the one that really showed it and they showed it after the Falcons got set and ran a play.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Do the coaches up stairs rely on FOX camera's to get their views of whether or not to review it? If so the second angle was the one that really showed it and they showed it after the Falcons got set and ran a play.

A great question. Anybody know for sure?

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Toby Gerhart is proof that white guys shouldn't be allowed to play running back in the NFL. He is so brutal.

Normally I'd agree with that but theres a beast in Cleveland called Payton Hillis that has something to say about that

Not to mention there used to be a guy by the name of Mike Alstott who played the part of Peyton Hillis before Peyton Hillis played the part of Peyton Hillis.

And not that he counts as a running back, but there's this kick returner who goes by the name of Jim Leonhard who plays for the new York Jets--who'd probably be a pretty good tailback if he wasn't a safety. And if you were paying attention last week, there's a little midget who wears #39 for the Patriots by the name of Danny Woodhead who got some shine last week.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Toby Gerhart is proof that white guys shouldn't be allowed to play running back in the NFL. He is so brutal.

Explain Peyton Hillis to me :grin:

Though I agree so far Gerhart is brutal far cry from almost winning the Heisman.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The Falcons are not the luckiest team in the NFL, Bluesky. That is the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Bills drove to the Steelers 10 down 3 with 2:30 to go. So you have to figure at the very worst that the Bills would tie it. Nope, not with team pee-pants on the other side. Fitzpatrick throws a pass that bounces off a Buffalo receiver and is deflected to the hands of Troy Polamalu.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Um Ill settle the luckiest team fight now.

J

E

T

S

LUCK LUCK LUCK

Won Broncos game on a dumb PI play.

Won Lions game because the Lions passed on 3rd down running out the clock

Won Browns game because Stuckey fumbled in OT and the Browns forgot how to tackle late

Won Texans game because they were too busy celebrating to cover Santonio Holmes.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

...and the Packers squander yet another game to a team they should have had no problem defeating due to the lack of a competent running game.

Ted Thompson... get off your a** and trade for a RB with a pulse. Mike McCarthy... LEARN TO THROW THE F***ING CHALLENGE FLAG!!!!!

(I almost typed "Sherman" instead of "McCarthy"... all this bad coaching in big, close games is giving me flashbacks!!!)

The Falcons are not the luckiest team in the NFL, Bluesky. That is the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Bills drove to the Steelers 10 down 3 with 2:30 to go. So you have to figure at the very worst that the Bills would tie it. Nope, not with team pee-pants on the other side. Fitzpatrick throws a pass that bounces off a Buffalo receiver and is deflected to the hands of Troy Polamalu.

And Lindell just tied it up at 16-16.

qvxym9f.png
Many thanks to Discrimihater for making the sig.

Archived