2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colts are pissing away their Playoff admirations.

And did I see that right, Vincent Jackson's first game back and he's hurt?

And their playoff aspirations too I'd guess. Although I guess you could argue that if the Colts don't make the playoffs then no one would be admiring them in the playoffs. :D

BB52Big.jpg

The entire NFC West is now below .500

The winner of the West receives a first-round beat down by either the Falcons or Saints .... and rightfully so!

I can see the winner finishing 7-9

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The Chargers just got their number.

You got that right. I'd be interested to see how many picks Peyton has thrown against the Chargers in his career.

I'm very impressed with how the rest of the team bucked up and won the game even when Rivers had an off night. Where was this response to adversity in the first few weeks of the season?

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

The winner of the West receives a first-round beat down by either the Falcons or Saints .... and rightfully so!

well if the niners somehow win the nfc west they had both of those teams beat earlier in the season, so it might be more of a game then you think.

I don't mean to beat a dead horse (NFL officiating), but it's annoying when they blow obvious calls on potentially game-changing plays. For example, this is from Saints-Cowboys on Miles Austin's TD run on a reverse. For those scoring at home (and any NFL officials who may be reading this), what Jason Witten is doing is called "holding." If it was away from the play, fine. If Jenkins didn't have a chance to get Austin, fine. But it's pretty blatant when you're pulling a guy's jersey off his pads. Even Aikman said, "Yeah, I think the Cowboys got away with one there."

AdobeFlashPlayer11292010105808AM.jpg

AdobeFlashPlayer11292010105833AM.jpg

:cursing:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

The Chargers just got their number.

You got that right. I'd be interested to see how many picks Peyton has thrown against the Chargers in his career.

I'm very impressed with how the rest of the team bucked up and won the game even when Rivers had an off night. Where was this response to adversity in the first few weeks of the season?

The same place it is at the beginning of, well, seemingly every season for the Chargers of late.

When you find out where it went, please give it back to them. ^_^

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

well if the niners somehow win the nfc west they had both of those teams beat earlier in the season, so it might be more of a game then you think.

The sad thing about the cesspool that is the NFC West, I believe the Cardinals and Niners, both at 3-7, still control their own destiny.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived