2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Show me where that ball hit Andre Caldwell on the punt and I'll give you $10 bucks. The refs just gifted the Jets seven points and Marvin Lewis is a dumbtard for not challenging it. Story of the season.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Show me where that ball hit Andre Caldwell on the punt and I'll give you $10 bucks. The refs just gifted the Jets seven points and Marvin Lewis is a dumbtard for not challenging it. Story of the season.

Maybe they heard Matt Millen say you cant challenge that play.

Jets committing a ton of penalties today.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Whats this? A competitive Thanksgiving Day game?? :shocked:

The last time a remember something going this deep on T-Day was that coin-toss game.

Competitive? LOL. So far, this game sucks.

Uhh... I posted this during the 'Boys-Saints game.

6uXNWAo.png

Well yeah, they get penalties for playing undisciplined, but they've lucked into so many wins this year, it's scary.

It's more the judgment calls like the punt supposedly hitting the Bengals player or the safety that wasn't that always seem to go the Jets' way.

Oh please. Luck only gets you so far chief. It's not like the Jets are lousy and they've lucked their way to 9-2 record. If it were nothing more than luck then the law of averages would seem to suggest that some of the breaks wouldn't go their way don't you think?

BB52Big.jpg

I thought the Bengals might have bought it a lil harder after last week's choke job -- that was until I was reminded that 8-5 and T.O. could care less about the game itself, and more about making the New York talk show rounds. Good win for the Jets (Hole sh1y, they're 9-2!!). No cardiac arrest kit needed for this one.

Jets at Patriots next Monday Night for the #1 seed in the AFC. I cannot wait!

6uXNWAo.png

Well yeah, they get penalties for playing undisciplined, but they've lucked into so many wins this year, it's scary.

It's more the judgment calls like the punt supposedly hitting the Bengals player or the safety that wasn't that always seem to go the Jets' way.

Oh please. Luck only gets you so far chief. It's not like the Jets are lousy and they've lucked their way to 9-2 record. If it were nothing more than luck then the law of averages would seem to suggest that some of the breaks wouldn't go their way don't you think?

Let him vent. Dim Light is simply jealous because 1) The Jets knocked his Chargers out of playoffs last year IN SAN DIEGO, 2) The fact LaDainian Tomlinson has a real shot at winning a ring before the Chargers do, and 3) The Chargers aren't 9-2.

6uXNWAo.png

Let's see, last year the Saints went to the eventual site of the Super Bowl and mounted a terrific comeback to win a game they should have lost. Last night, the Saints mounted a terrific comeback to win a game they should have lost. And where's the Super Bowl this year? :D

As if that means anything, but it's fun to think about.

What a play by Malcolm Jenkins, and then the Saints offense for coming through when it counted. Has Newman slowed down? Meacham's fast but he blew right Newman. That surprised me.

And wow, thank God Reggie's back. :rolleyes::cursing:

I wish they'd have traded him before this season when he still had value to somebody.

Go Packers!!

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I thought the Bengals might have bought it a lil harder after last week's choke job -- that was until I was reminded that 8-5 and T.O. could care less about the game itself, and more about making the New York talk show rounds.

Did you watch the game? I fail to see how T.O. or Ochocinco were at fault for that. Carson Palmer's decision making, Marvin Lewis' decision making, ball "hitting" Andre Caldwell on a punt, or one of the many other mistakes made by the Bengals that didn't involve those two receivers are more valid reasons for their loss last night. They weren't on kick-off coverage trying to tackle Brad Smith, were they? They don't play defense, do they? From what I can see both are incredibly frustrated with this losing streak so if you're going to find a reason for the Bengals at least make it the right one.

People, the Bengals suck and I know this is hard to understand because they're the easiest to blame, but most of their troubles are not because of T.O. or Ochocinco. I know you all love that this TOcho experiment has failed, but it's failed because the rest of the team hasn't done their job.

I think we are seeing the end of the Marvin Lewis era. That's one thing that will come out of this whole thing. Get this, this is the second 8 game losing streak with Marvin Lewis as coach. Name another NFL coach who ever did that with the same team.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Let's see, last year the Saints went to the eventual site of the Super Bowl and mounted a terrific comeback to win a game they should have lost. Last night, the Saints mounted a terrific comeback to win a game they should have lost. And where's the Super Bowl this year? :D

As if that means anything, but it's fun to think about.

What a play by Malcolm Jenkins, and then the Saints offense for coming through when it counted. Has Newman slowed down? Meacham's fast but he blew right Newman. That surprised me.

And wow, thank God Reggie's back. :rolleyes::cursing:

I wish they'd have traded him before this season when he still had value to somebody.

Go Packers!!

The Saints also blew a 20-3 lead to a Jon Kitna-led offense. I'd think that's reason for concern....

I think we are seeing the end of the Marvin Lewis era. That's one thing that will come out of this whole thing. Get this, this is the second 8 game losing streak with Marvin Lewis as coach. Name another NFL coach who ever did that with the same team.

You know, watching the game last night, I found myself wondering how Marvin Lewis still has a job. Then I remembered that this is the same franchise who kept Dave Shula for four years despite his miserable failure as a coach.

Bengals fans deserve better than the crap they're getting between Lewis and Carson Palmer's awful play.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

You know, watching the game last night, I found myself wondering how Marvin Lewis still has a job. Then I remembered that this is the same franchise who kept Dave Shula for four years despite his miserable failure as a coach.

Bengals fans deserve better than the crap they're getting between Lewis and Carson Palmer's awful play.

I tend to agree with Lights on this one. Marvin Lewis has parlayed two playoff no-shows into a very lenghty tenure as head coach. I get that the bar is somewhat low in 'The Nati', but it seems like the Bengals just keep getting uglier and uglier. How did he even win Coach of the Year last year? A total apparition, if you ask me.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived