2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snow. Glorious snow. Tonight's game will be the greatest thing I've ever seen. It's a Christmas miracle!

Reminds me of the Joe Kapp days B)

Don't know who that is, but hell yeah it does!

Hopefully Favre plays, one last go for the old gunslinger. In the snow and all. And (hopefully) one last go for Cujo's annoying anti-Favre posts, and my annoying Favre ass-kissing posts.

Go to You Tube and enter Joe Kapp.....just watched a couple...Good stuff :P

Perhaps the last time we see the old Big Ten logo painted on the field? Idk if any bowl games are played on Big Ten fields.

Regardless, I can pretty much guarantee Favre will outlast the old BigTen logo. In fact, he'll probably outlast the new B16TEN logo.

6uXNWAo.png

Perhaps the last time we see the old Big Ten logo painted on the field? Idk if any bowl games are played on Big Ten fields.

Regardless, I can pretty much guarantee Favre will outlast the old BigTen logo. In fact, he'll probably outlast the new B16TEN logo.

Not after that hit. Jesus Christ a couple more of those and he will be dead.

Not after that hit. Jesus Christ a couple more of those and he will be dead.

Yeah than he will rise up Jesus style and announce his return to the NFL.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I think these guys are experiencing one of the most memorable games of their lives. These conditions are brutal and these guys are all taking hard hits. And this poor Vikings quarterback. Gruden acts like he hasn't played a game ever, but the Vikings aren't going to draft a quarterback that, as Gruden says, didn't even join the huddle at UAB. Hell, this kids from Alabama, and I swear I heard Gruden say that when he fist heard the microphone in the helmet, he said it was "like" hearing the voice of god. He is very poised about the way he presents himself. I mean look how hiked up his pants are. These Minnesota fans are a great group to be in this situation, and have been incredibly supported of him thus far. He has a great athletic base, but even I don't think he is going to have a chance out there. He prolly runnin hard on adrenaline, which is awesome, but the Bears defense is too f'n good. BTW Cutler still sucks.

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

I think these guys are experiencing one of the most memorable games of their lives. These conditions are brutal and these guys are all taking hard hits. And this poor Vikings quarterback. Gruden acts like he hasn't played a game ever, but the Vikings aren't going to draft a quarterback that, as Gruden says, didn't even join the huddle at UAB. Hell, this kids from Alabama, and I swear I heard Gruden say that when he fist heard the microphone in the helmet, he said it was "like" hearing the voice of god. He is very poised about the way he presents himself. I mean look how hiked up his pants are. These Minnesota fans are a great group to be in this situation, and have been incredibly supported of him thus far. He has a great athletic base, but even I don't think he is going to have a chance out there. He prolly runnin hard on adrenaline, which is awesome, but the Bears defense is too f'n good. BTW Cutler still sucks.

He just threw another touchdown.

He just threw another touchdown.

Nah bro, he's still a betchass.

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

I didn't care for him when he was in Denver, but that was due to a divisional rivalry. I don't mind him now. In fact I think he's shown incredible perseverance and mental toughness. Last season sucked, and he had his less then stellar moments this season. He seems to have found his rhythm though.

Oh, and John Gruden just compared Jay Cutler to a "young Brett Farve." Really Monday Night Football? Even after Farve proves to be an almost non-factor and leaves the game unceremoniously with (another) injury you feel the need to verbally fellatiate him? I can't wait for this season to end, when we'll finally free of his spotlight hogging a$$.

You're right TopCat, this game is awesome! And it has nothing to do with the weather conditions.

Hahaha, 37-14, end of 3.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived