2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

Just to clarify with everyone: I do not want Favre to play this week, or at all until he's healthy enough to give it another go, which doesn't look too promising. I have a lot of confidence in Tarvaris even though he hasn't seen the field in ages. I hope Favre's been schooling him on the in's and out's of the game, well except the art of the interception.

Then in 2011 Mike Vick can come play with the Vikes (EDIT: or should I say "Vicks"? HAHA!) and lead them to a Super Bowl. Oh wait it's the Vikings and such things aren't allowed to happen.

Thanks for clearing that up. We were all pretty worried about where you stand on the matter.

Glad I could clear up any confusion. I just thought that since everyone is always concerned about fellow board members' opinions on their favorite team, I had to make sure I was understood.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I dreaming or are my Browns about to knock off the Saints...in New Orleans? Browns just returned another Brees INT for a touchdown. 30-10 Browns with 3:33 remaining. Wow.

Seriously BlueSky, sorry about that.

The Browns did this at the end of last season, knocking off the Steelers. What's with this team? They play like crap most of the time save for the one game out of 10 when they knock off the defending champs.

Including a win in 2008 over the defending Super Bowl Champion New York Football Giants.

Although, Bowens' 2nd interception return was pure comedy. I was laughing the whole way he ran down that field. It was good to be a Browns fan for once. :P

We have hope by the lake! :D

6fQjS3M.png

Okay, instead of taking the easy 3 to get within 2 possessions, the Cowboys go for it and fail. God I don't know worse right now, Niners or Cowboys.

The Bills.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

As a lifelong Cowboys' fan, I had predicted before the season had started that our record would be 12-4.

I now, through my own psychic mind have a new prediction for us... We're gonna be 1-awful, that's right, 1 and awful. Such a disappointing year.

Phillips will be fired. His laid-back style does not work for a team that needs to be disciplined, and our defense went from borderline great, to horrendous. That, my friends, spells F-I-R-E-D. Hopefully no one else gets hurt. And, also I'd like to see McGee get a shot this year since Romo most likely won't be back. But, I wanna see how good McGee is/could be.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

dis·in·te·grate (ds-nt-grt)

v. dis·in·te·grat·ed, dis·in·te·grat·ing, dis·in·te·grates

v.intr.

1. To become reduced to components, fragments, or particles.

2. To lose cohesion or unity: pressures that cause families to disintegrate

3. Physics & Chemistry To decompose, decay, or undergo a nuclear transformation.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/disintegrating

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

So, how many quarterbacks have the New York Giants knocked out of games now?

Sadly for 49ers fans, the Niners don't have the Giants on their schedule this year.

I won't matter. Besides, Carr might be worse then Smith(if thats possible)

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

if the cowboys win 9 to 11 games this year it will be because the defense saved their asses. Offensively they will be good enough to lose in the first game of the playoffs. This is Romo after all in fact the only thing that separates him from Trent Dilfer is that Dilfer has a super bowl ring and romo can only dream of having one.

other than that should be a fun year, they won't make the super bowl or win it but should be fun anyway.

Fail.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Am I dreaming or are my Browns about to knock off the Saints...in New Orleans? Browns just returned another Brees INT for a touchdown. 30-10 Browns with 3:33 remaining. Wow.

BlueSky isn't the only Saints fan on these boards y'know. :rolleyes:

Infrared and I have gone back and forth on CCSLC on numerous issues for a long time. Given how tragicomic the Saints were Sunday, though he only addressed me I'm sure he felt equally bad for all of us. :D

Edit: Just watched some of Favre from the other night...wow. This is life imitating art, specifically Gavin Grey (Dennis Quaid) trying to come back with the Broncos in Everybody's All-American. It's on Netflix's instant streaming and not only is it a pretty entertaining movie, you get unis from a number of eras, for example LSU (LU in the movie but it's LSU) vs. Georgia in the 50s, real footage of the Redskins "feather" helmets and unis, and so on. If you watch nothing else in it, see the part I'm talking about, which starts with an external shot of Mile High and some dynamic instrumental music. You can't miss it.

The scene in the blizzard where they keep cutting in closer and closer to his eyes is one of my favorite movie scenes ever. And we're watching the same storyline play out before our eyes with Favre.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

For context...the Rams are 3-1 at home, playing a 1 win team and ARE RETIRING ISAAC BRUCE'S NUMBER IN A PRE-GAME CEREMONY. And they still are set for another (not)-sellout brought to you by their corporate partners.

Move this :censored: ing team.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

BlueSky isn't the only Saints fan on these boards y'know. :rolleyes:

Infrared and I have gone back and forth on CCSLC on numerous issues for a long time. Given how tragicomic the Saints were Sunday, though he only addressed me I'm sure he felt equally bad for all of us. :D

Nope. Just you. You have been there for the long haul. I'm not saying other Saints fans aren't as loyal etc. You're just a fellow "old guy" who's been through the ringer like I have. I respect that. :D

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Well looks lik Favre will start. I'm starting to think he just cares about that streak and will cont to comeback until Peyton Manning misses a game. This alos shows Childress has no control of the team. What ajoke this once great QB has become.

Via phone at laundrymat watchin my clothes dance in the dryer pray all my socks make it home its hard to find comfortable socks these days.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Well looks lik Favre will start. I'm starting to think he just cares about that streak and will cont to comeback until Peyton Manning misses a game. This alos shows Childress has no control of the team. What ajoke this once great QB has become.

Via phone at laundrymat watchin my clothes dance in the dryer pray all my socks make it home its hard to find comfortable socks these days.

At this point, I'm tired of his act. Honestly, if he broke his leg in the game tomorrow, I wouldn't care. In fact, I would rejoice. Favre needs to take his genitalia to a different team, or retire ASAP.

T-Jack 2011!!

Archived