Brett Favre To Return to Vikings

Punch

hahahaha that made my day, I love how when you look at his profile its like group: "banned" thats the first time ive ever seen that. haha

See where on your posts it says "member"? Look at his.

That's what Brett Farve and Tanner1997 have in common.

I know it says banned that made me turn red laughing so hard

Above it it says "Moron". That's what I meant that he had in common with Brett Favre.

wow it does i completely missed that. That is hilarious!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See you in another jersey in 2012, Brett.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Personally, I won't believe it until the final gun sounds at the end of next season's Super Bowl. This is Favre we're talking about; he could always decide to return mid-season.

I don't know....

He's never returned mid-season before, so it may be unlikely for him to return mid-season. I will believe he is officially retired once the first week of the NFL season ends.

Looks like I'm drafting Brett Favre in the 14th round (of 16) in my one fantasy football league.

Good for you, dude. Good for you.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

As much as I wish this were true, this is just Brettfavre's way of avoiding the preseason. Maybe this 'retirement' coming a little later in the year that usual, this is just how this man operates. He's a lazy sumb*tch who just wants to spotlight without having to earn it. No practice time. No workouts with the team. No studying film. He just wants to have fun, right?

Really though, why this man is still adored by football public is way beyond me. Good :censored:ing riddance! ....for at least a month or so.

6uXNWAo.png

As much as I wish this were true, this is just Brettfavre's way of avoiding the preseason. Maybe this 'retirement' coming a little later in the year that usual, this is just how this man operates. He's a lazy sumbitch who just wants to spotlight without earning it. No workouts. No studying. He just wants to have fun, right?

Really though, why this man is still adored by football public is way beyond me. Good :censored:ing riddance! ....for at least a month or so.

We can only hope...

Is this really only the 3rd time? Seems like 10 or so...

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I just don't see Favre letting the absolute ass kicking he received from the Saints be his last game.

Or his first one of 2010 apparently. :D Seriously, can you imagine the year he'd have if he got hammered like that in week one?

We can only hope he means it this time. If so, will someone please be sure Brad Childress is notified? I have this vision of him sitting forlornly at the airport waiting for the QB who isn't coming. B)

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I just don't see Favre letting the absolute ass kicking he received from the Saints be his last game.

Or his first one of 2010 apparently. :D Seriously, can you imagine the year he'd have if he got hammered like that in week one?

We can only hope he means it this time. If so, will someone please be sure Brad Childress is notified? I have this vision of him sitting forlornly at the airport waiting for the QB who isn't coming. B)

I was thinking the same thing

Again, Favre's last pass in the league will be an interception in the NFC Championship Game.

Because of his :censored:tiness in the clutch, we're stuck with that new Playoff OT rule. Thanks Brett! <_<

6uXNWAo.png

Actually it was 62-7 against the Jacksonville Jaguars AFC Div Playoffs in 1999.

I, for one, laughed my ass off when I saw Marino getting smoked. Why? The week before, he lead the Dolphins to a comeback win against the Seahawks in the Wild Card round... and thanks to Marino, it was the final game at the Kingdome!

He never said he was retiring, he apparently just said he will not be a Viking next season. So, enter the 2010 season AFC East champions, the Buffalo Bills!!

After getting intercepted in the AFC Championship game, he will retire from the NFL and lead the Las Vegas Locos to 3 straight UFL Championships

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Archived