Best and Worst City Flags

Chawls

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That....can't be real :blink:

EDIT- It is! Good Lord...

Anyway here's the flag for London, Ontario. Nothing special. The logo kind of bugs me.

346px-Flag_of_London_Ontariosvg.png

Best: Ottawa

flag_en-1.jpg

I always thought our city flag looked like the water in a toilet bowl when it's being flushed.

It does, but it's better then the old one.

Old_Ottawa_Flag.png

Heh...took only thirteen posts for the homerific sentiments to show up.

Then again...I'm surprised it took thirteen posts for the homerific sentiments to show up. :D

Looks like three to me. I knew thirteen was to good to be true :P

I'd like to submit my hometown of Thorold, ON, though I think Ottawa's is quite good as well.

I have no idea why, but I can no longer find a good version online. :-(

100px-Thoroldflag.png

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Fort Worth, TX

Our current flag SUCKS!

It went from this:

800px-Flag_of_Fort_Worth,_Texas_(through_2004).svg.png

....to this:

800px-Flag_of_Fort_Worth,_Texas.svg.png

zzzzzzzzz......

I made a personal NEW flag to update it. And it looks like this:

3966527266_10bbc03466_o.jpg

I'm still tryin' to figure out how to get it to go through the city council. It may not be the most dynamic design (and that's pretty much what I was goin' for.... simple), but it's a hell of alot better than what we have.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Re: People who don't know about the tampa flag

Red, white, and blue for the Stars and Stripes, the red and gold of Spain, the British Union Jack, the red, white and green of Italy and the French tricolor were used to portray the countries that contributed to the growth of Florida.

Red, white, and blue for the Stars and Stripes, the red and gold of Spain, the British Union Jack, the red, white and green of Italy and the French tricolor were used to portray the countries that contributed to the growth of Florida.

You would know something like that lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Ive heard it before somewhere, I googled the exact meaning, hahah.

Heh...took only thirteen posts for the homerific sentiments to show up.

Then again...I'm surprised it took thirteen posts for the homerific sentiments to show up. :D

Eh, it was mostly to generate discussion.

Reno, Nevada's flag is pretty unimaginative: 1788161_f260.jpg

Oh God. That's... terrible. It's as if Impact was the only font on the computer.

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

Ive heard it before somewhere, I googled the exact meaning, hahah.

Well I dont have much respect for your school, so it wouldnt surprise me if they were teaching pointless meanings of city flags LOL. haha jk

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I quite like Vancouver's:

800px-Flag_of_Vancouver_%28Canada%29.svg.png

I looked up Seoul's one for the heck of it, and a lot of Korean ones seem to be just stylized versions of their motto.

Seoul_Flag.png

730px-Slogan_of_Busan_Dynamic_Busan.svg.png

Daegu_Flag.png

But my hometown of Goyang's flag doesn't follow this thread, but it is very simple.

Goyang_logo.png

Archived