Best and Worst City Flags

Chawls

I was looking at some city flags while perusing the Interwebs one day. I came across some really cool ones, as well as some really poorly designed ones. Which cities do you think have the best and worst looking flags. Share and discuss. I'll kick things off.

(BEST) Tokyo, Japan:

flag-tokyo-city.gif

(WORST) Provo, Utah (sorry I had trouble finding a bigger picture with the proper file extension):

Provo.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Β 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toronto's is pretty nice. Simple, but the "T" shape and Maple Leaf make it pretty easy to spot.

800px-Toronto_Flag.svg.png

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT.Β TITLESΒ  |Β  2nd in CONF. TITLESΒ  |Β Β 5th in HEISMAN | Β 7th in DRAFTS | Β 8th in ALL-AMERΒ Β |Β  7th in WINS Β |Β  4th in BOWLS | Β 1st in SELLOUTSΒ Β |Β  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Heh...took only thirteen posts for the homerific sentiments to show up.

Then again...I'm surprised it took thirteen posts for the homerific sentiments to show up. :D

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || BehanceΒ ||

Archived