Hornets and Wolves Alternates Leaked

Punch

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dangit i missed it...anyone save it so you can re-post it?

I did a google search for "black bobcats jersey" and this is one of the results. This isn't the image he posted, but this is almost exactly what it looked like, except I think it said "BOBCATS" instead of "CHARLOTTE" (I think) and the stripes were thin and silver (more subtle).

bobcatsalternatejersey.png

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

That kiiiiiiiiiinda looks like absolute crap. Just throwin' it out there

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

That black Bobcats alt looks terrible. Of course it's all been going down hill since they started de-emphasizing orange.

agreed.

I'll bring this back out for S&G:

cbwhynot.png

C'Mon, MJ! Do it...

Beautiful.

87Redskins.png

That black Bobcats alt looks terrible. Of course it's all been going down hill since they started de-emphasizing orange.

agreed.

I'll bring this back out for S&G:

cbwhynot.png

C'Mon, MJ! Do it...

That would immediately become my favorite set in the NBA.

WTF. Stupid BFBS. The Bobcats have no reason for a black jersey. The only black that they have in their logo is the outer stroke and drop shadow. Leave black alternates for teams that have a significant amount of black in their branding.

Reasons? it looks awesome. People who cry about BFBS are idiots, who cares? The Bobcats had black in their previous uniforms on the side panels, so obviously it's part of their color scheme...

WTF. Stupid BFBS. The Bobcats have no reason for a black jersey. The only black that they have in their logo is the outer stroke and drop shadow. Leave black alternates for teams that have a significant amount of black in their branding.

Reasons? it looks awesome. People who cry about BFBS are idiots, who cares? The Bobcats had black in their previous uniforms on the side panels, so obviously it's part of their color scheme...

I agree I love almost all black uniforms.

Let's just make every team have black uniforms then if they're so awesome...

OK..if a team uses black in it's color scheme they can

Teams that are allowed to wear black:

NBA: Celtics, Bobcats, Bulls, Mavericks, Rockets, Heat, Timberwolves, Heat, Magic, Suns, Trailblazers, Kings, Spurs, Raptors, Wizards

NFL: Cardinals, Falcons, Ravens, Panthers, Bengals, Lions, Jaguars, Chiefs, Vikings, Saints, Raiders, Eagles, Steelers, 49ers, Buccaneers, Redskins....maybe Jets

MLB: Orioles, A's, BlueJays, Diamondbacks, Reds, Rockies, Marlins, Astros, Mets, Pirates, Giants

NHL: Ducks, Bruins, Flames, Hurricanes, Blackhawks, Stars, Kings, Devils, Senators, Flyers, Coyotes, Penguins, Sharks, Lightning

NBA: Celtics, Bobcats, Bulls, Mavericks, Rockets, Heat, Timberwolves, Heat, Magic, Suns, Trailblazers, Kings, Spurs, Raptors, Wizards

Rockets? The Heat twice? No Knicks? lol.

I would say if you have at least 35-40% of your logo featuring black, then go for it. Otherwise it's stupid.

NBA: Celtics, Bobcats, Bulls, Mavericks, Rockets, Heat, Timberwolves, Heat, (you used Heat twice) Magic, Suns, Trailblazers, Kings, Spurs, Raptors, Wizards

NFL: Cardinals, Falcons, Ravens, Panthers, Bengals, Lions, Jaguars, Chiefs, Vikings, Saints, Raiders, Eagles, Steelers, 49ers, Buccaneers, Redskins....maybe Jets....no

MLB: Orioles, A's, BlueJays (it shouldn't be a part of their scheme, but it is), Diamondbacks, Reds, Rockies, Marlins, Astros, Mets, Pirates, Giants

NHL: Ducks, Bruins, Flames (ever seen a black flame?), Hurricanes, Blackhawks, Stars, Kings, Devils, Senators, Flyers, Coyotes, Penguins, Sharks, Lightning

Fixed.

25yzwqg.png

Archived