NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bmac predicts the Vikings will wear their throwbacks this Sunday against Green Bay.

So what youre saying is Brett Favre might look like sh1t in more ways than one this weekend.

? If anything the throwbacks will make him look good.

Anything is better than the light purple monstrosities the Vikings usually wear.

That set is FAR better than the current, modernized pile of purple crap they regularly wear.

Yes, having purples that don't match, a unneccesary grey facemask, tired one color numbers, and sleeve stripes that have no business on a modern-day uniform, look damn skippy.

Another uniform that ran its course and should have been shelved, when it was.

That set is FAR better than the current, modernized pile of purple crap they regularly wear.

Yes, having purples that don't match, a unneccesary grey facemask, tired one color numbers, and sleeve stripes that have no business on a modern-day uniform, look damn skippy.

Bu.. bu.. but this set is "simple yet classy". :P

What, no mention of "green britches"?

The Detroit Lions will be wearing their blue jerseys against thier opponent. :P

What, no mention of "green britches"?

The 2-7 'Boys will try and keep their 1 game winning streak going, by deciding to go with the following combo this week:

White jersey's

Silver-Green trousers

Keep it rolling, Big D.

I had a "work-around" is post #2 of this thread.

iq5b7nF.png

It's "saffron", kinfolk. :P And I agree...the 'Skins just need to change up the stripes on those, junk the white britches, and roll with those and the burgundy ones.

And not that anyone cares, but early indications are that the Buccaneers might roll out in white over white for about the umpteenth time.

The white pants worked for me as a once-in-a-while change of pace...but apparently Mo-Mo LOVES them and as such I've grown pretty stale to them. Here's hoping the pewter pants make it onto the field come kick-off time at the 'Stick.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

BENGALS orange throwback jerseys: confirmed

REDSKINS: will be wearing yellow pants with the white jersey for the first time ever with that current logo ... last wore them against NY GIANTS when wearing their

old 'R' logo helmet

VIKINGS: wearing their normal purple ... no throwback

NY JETS: Green on Green confirmed

Archived