32 NFL Pro Combat concepts

BrandMooreArt

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are all exactly in the direction that I hope Nike take when they get NFL uniform rights in 2012. I really like the new redskins logo, but the uniform is a little, well, not redskinsy. That Raiders set is awesome!

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

ive joined the bandwagon too. they're all on my Behance portfolio though. heres the link :)

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Nike-NFL-Pro-Combat-concepts/833801

These are would I would have suggested as slogans:

Buffalo Bills - Thundering Herd

Buffalo Bills - North America's Team :P

Denver Broncos - Wild Horse

Denver Broncos - Orange Crush

Kansas City Chiefs - Warrior

Kansas City Chiefs - Sea of Red

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Raise the Colors

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Fire Them Cannons

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Nice job, if these were released out to the public instead of the other fake ones a few weeks ago i would actually believe these were real. Very sudel yet elegant. I do agree with Chawls about those name chooses.

3535rx3.jpg

Great job with all of these...really like the Titans and Bills concepts...top notch.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

this is, by far, the most realistic set seen on here yet. All of them could be worn on the field and I don't think too many people would complain. With possible exception to the Bears (I think they'd go more historical a la Ohio State) and Redskins (no offense to your concept, just the likelihood of being close to a new logo, should they change it, is small), this is an accurate, realistic set, and I really, really applaud that. You didn't go crazy with any of them, none of them were made on a wild tangent, and that's awesome.

great work.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

really great work on most of these. Love the jags, saints, falcons to name a few. lots of really good ones! chargers, pats are awesome. The redskins is terrible. The logo is first off cartoony and childish. The "r" is wrong and the feathers look silly. Sorry, but thats my one problem. The skins are just... no. great work on these though!

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Great execution and great ideas. I love the Panthers and the Lions is an upgrade (though I'd still rather black be dumped). The only complaint is the Titans' helmet. Those flames there by themselves don't work, in my opinion.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I really like that Dolphins helmet logo; I actually like that whole Dolphins set. The Jaguars should've thought of putting a sublimated jaguar pattern on their helmet with their last change. The Browns, Cardinals, Panthers, and Texans are all good, as well.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

this is, by far, the most realistic set seen on here yet. All of them could be worn on the field and I don't think too many people would complain. With possible exception to the Bears (I think they'd go more historical a la Ohio State) and Redskins (no offense to your concept, just the likelihood of being close to a new logo, should they change it, is small), this is an accurate, realistic set, and I really, really applaud that. You didn't go crazy with any of them, none of them were made on a wild tangent, and that's awesome.

great work.

I don't mean to be arrogant, but I feel like my redesign was pretty realistic (as I was trying to make my uniforms realistic), so I wouldn't say this is the most realistic by far.

But, not to take anything away from BrandN, as this is one of, if not the best, Pro Combat redesigns I've seen. My favorites are the Colts (love the checkers), Texans (good incorporation of the flag, although I'd flip the sleeves), Bills (thank you for getting rid of navy, and I love the pinstripes), Vikings (love the purple to yellow fade on the sleeves), and Bucs (love the number font and fade).

Although I must say I HATE the Bears uniform...the only historical element you used was the white C on the helmet. And the best part of the Bears uniforms, the current number font, is missing. Either just convert their current uniforms, or make it the 1940s throwback they've worn twice this year.

Great job though!!! It's good to finally see some people making QUALITY Nike redesigns.

These are all exactly in the direction that I hope Nike take when they get NFL uniform rights in 2012. I really like the new redskins logo, but the uniform is a little, well, not redskinsy. That Raiders set is awesome!

Sorry, that Redskins set is the worst of all of the teams in the league.

Patriots, Jets, Bills, Browns, Ravens, Chargers, Bears, Falcons, Cowgurls (have to admit, matched colors look nice) and 49ers are all great designs.

87Redskins.png

thanks for all the great feedback guys. i may make some small changes based on what has been said here. Chawls thanks for the slogan suggestions, i will change a few

just one note about the Titans - i put the flames form the logo on the helmet because it reminded me of an old hot rod or muscle car. i thought that was great for Chris Johnson and Vince Young 2 of the better athletes in the game

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived