Tampa Bay Bandits Pro Combat

The Imperfect

i like the bandana pattern on the undershirt and would suggest adding it to the numbers too. the bandana shape on the jersey is a bit too cheesey for me though. if this is truely a "bandito" concept, maybe look at some Mexican ponchos and take some inspiration there. jersey stripes and what not

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

CaThe bandana is an example of a cool idea that just won't translate well to a uniform. If it needs to stay, scale it back so it's not so close to the numbers, maybe as an only slightly exaggerated collar.

What's driving me nuts is that the bandana color is way too close but not the same color as the numbers, or if it is it doesn't look that way because of the pattern in the bandana. I also think the number font doesn't work for the concept, so maybe switch it up.

Clever idea, kudos if you can think of some way to execute the bandana properly because I can't - I feel they'd be laughed off the field.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

I know it's just a concept, but I'd be worried about the team being affiliated with the Bloods, who are rather well-known for their signature red bandannas.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

What happens when someone's got a single digit number and the little corner of the bandana is in the way?

It's called you sew over it. :grin: I love this idea. I just think the stripes on the pants need to be something other than traditional stripes.

I love it too. I do think the undershirt sleeves are a bit of an overkill, but I would make the pant stripe in that print as well.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

No.

What it's an excellent idea.

I know it's just a concept, but I'd be worried about the team being affiliated with the Bloods, who are rather well-known for their signature red bandannas.

Have on ochre, orange colour, or something along the lines.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Archived