NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vikings throwbacks confirmed.

Outdoors, wahooo! Visions of Joe Kapp, the Purple people eaters, and Fran Tarkenton are dancing in my head. This is going to look great.

It's freakin' cold here in Minnesota, but the sun's out, so there's that at least.

Outdoors, wahooo! Visions of Joe Kapp, the Purple people eaters, and Fran Tarkenton are dancing in my head. This is going to look great.

It's freakin' cold here in Minnesota, but the sun's out, so there's that at least.

Monday is officially labeled as the ugliest uniform game. Those Vikings uniforms are the old school version of the Cowboys uniforms....the colors do not match which is very frustrating.

spacer.png

Monday is officially labeled as the ugliest uniform game. Those Vikings uniforms are the old school version of the Cowboys uniforms....the colors do not match which is very frustrating.

Maybe you won't be able to see the color mismatch because of the 70% chance of snow tomorrow night!!! Dear God please dump a blizzard on The Bank! Turn a bad situation into something memorable.

Just got the Tweet: Cardinals in White jerseys, Red pants today.

(Not my favorite look, however.)

Even though I'm a Cards fan, I don't like the white jersey-red pants combo. I would probably like them more if the jerseys doesnt' have that red yolk to them.

I got confused when I saw the highlights, it looked like a color on color game. (Which I am totally against in ALL situations.) The top shoulder panels shouldnt be allowed to stray from white. (Buffalo, Arizona, Tennessee, etc.)

iq5b7nF.png

Just got the Tweet: Cardinals in White jerseys, Red pants today.

(Not my favorite look, however.)

Even though I'm a Cards fan, I don't like the white jersey-red pants combo. I would probably like them more if the jerseys doesnt' have that red yolk to them.

You know...I've spent the past two season trying to find something, anything, to like about their uniforms. I can't do it no more.

At this point, they should just keep the logo and the colors, blow everything else up, and start all the way over.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

^ I have learned to like them to. It is a nice bit of modernization for a traditional look.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

thank the good lord that Reebok is on the outs. the Colts uniforms have been atrocious this entire year (consistency from player to player)... but i think this may be the worst offense.

as a lot of you cats probably know, teams like the Giants and Jacksonville have uniform that use a slightly different template and different mesh finish than most of the other NFL squads.

for reference: eagles - standard mesh vs. giants - matte (?)

e437e6d987f778a6a6c519ca349c47ae-getty-98606167nl039_philadelphia_.jpg

anyway, i noticed today that the Colts were wearing mismatching sets. meaning, Peyton and Reggie wore the same old 18/87... while Austin Collie and Donald Brown were wearing some kind of Giants hybrids.

3ac3c6903ad1dfa7c87a595aa975397f-getty-98697178sb017_jaguars_colt.jpg

ap-8414133201f94311b7ae04f1cdd5b82b.jpg

b6aab8b7826c62c4363f9200a43b43c2-getty-98697178sb005_jaguars_colt.jpg

ap-a82c7ef5aef244cba5b740c28edfe9df.jpg

it might not be anything new... but it caught my eye, and bothered me more than it should.

hence this post.

turrible.

I just cannot believe the Chiefs today. They had the perfect opportunity to participate in probably the best looking game of the week if they would have only worn their red pants. The Rams went all out with the gold pants at home and the Chiefs decided to, for god knows what reason, break out the white pants like they have done so many times this season. I don?t have a problem with the all white look, but I really wish they would use it sparingly rather than every other road game like they have this year. Their regular road uniform looks so damn good; I don't know why they don't wear it every time they get the opportunity.

uglycheifs.png

------------------------------

Other notable uniforms

The Saints Ravens game had way too much black, no pants stripes for either team and they both had black socks, yuck.

toomuchblack.png

Cards red pants, I kinda dig the stripe but the set as a whole not so much

cardsred.png

The Bucs finally got it right!

bucs.png

for reference: eagles - standard mesh vs. giants - matte (?)

e437e6d987f778a6a6c519ca349c47ae-getty-98606167nl039_philadelphia_.jpg

God I hate the green pants, I wish the Eagles would go with white/white during the regular season instead of just preseason.

display_image.jpg?x=465976

Eagles do look better white white/white. I kind of wish they'd try silver pants.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

...and yes, I do prefer the steelers italicized numerals to block ones...

SINNER!!!

Actually, I'm onboard with ya. It's the Steelers' god-awful sleeve stripes and missing helmet logo that kill it for me.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived