NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will that be black pants or jerseys for the ravens three weeks in a row? considering the redskins are playing in dallas this week, they should be wearing red jerseys, but most likely white pants. a big skins fan, i love the gold pants but they are 2-5 in them, and they dont like that. until tampa they were 2-0 in the red on white. white on red... 1-2. red on gold 1-4 (although the 1 was against the cowgirls). an white on gold, 1-1. so, because im sure everybody cares about what my woful redskins will wear, it will be probs the white pants, but possibly the gold. the one game when they wore red away, it was with white pants (@ eagles)

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

On the schedule:

Chargers powder blues

Ravens black

I would be shocked if the Vikings didn't wear their throwbacks Monday night. So there you have it!

The Vikings in their throwbacks for their first outdoor home game in years? Yum. But isn't stuff like that decided well before the season?

On the schedule:

Chargers powder blues

Ravens black

I would be shocked if the Vikings didn't wear their throwbacks Monday night. So there you have it!

The Vikings in their throwbacks for their first outdoor home game in years? Yum. But isn't stuff like that decided well before the season?

That's not way I think they're gonna wear them, silly! Monday Night Football. Final home game, + 50 Greatest Vikings ceremony. It's basically the second part of the 5oth Season celebration, along with the first home game. But yeah, there's that whole outdoor thing too. B)

On the schedule:

Chargers powder blues

Ravens black

That's not way I think they're gonna wear them, silly! Monday Night Football. Final home game, + 50 Greatest Vikings ceremony. It's basically the second part of the 5oth Season celebration, along with the first home game. But yeah, there's that whole outdoor thing too. B)

Time out...what?? :blink:

What'd they do--pick one Viking from each year??

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

On the schedule:

Chargers powder blues

Ravens black

They can wear them and pay a fine if the throwbacks weren't originally scheduled for that game.

On the schedule:

Chargers powder blues

Ravens black

They can wear them and pay a fine if the throwbacks weren't originally scheduled for that game.

I'll kick in 5 bucks to help the Vikings pay the fine. Hell, I'll throw in 20 bucks if they wear them the rest of the year. Anything to see them in something other than those clown suits they usually wear.

BB52Big.jpg

will that be black pants or jerseys for the ravens three weeks in a row? considering the redskins are playing in dallas this week, they should be wearing red jerseys, but most likely white pants. a big skins fan, i love the gold pants but they are 2-5 in them, and they dont like that. until tampa they were 2-0 in the red on white. white on red... 1-2. red on gold 1-4 (although the 1 was against the cowgirls). an white on gold, 1-1. so, because im sure everybody cares about what my woful redskins will wear, it will be probs the white pants, but possibly the gold. the one game when they wore red away, it was with white pants (@ eagles)

So if New Orleans wears white over black we could possibly have the black pants ballet bowl? :wacko:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I just hope the Bucs wear the red jersey/pewter pants combo this week. They haven't used it at all this season.

Seriously? Isn't that their primary home look? I know they wear white pants in the early weeks of the season, but they really haven't worn red over pewter? That's insane!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Seriously? Isn't that their primary home look? I know they wear white pants in the early weeks of the season, but they really haven't worn red over pewter? That's insane!

When you insist on wearing white jersey's at home for the first 4 home games of the season and then use one of your other home games to wear the creamsicles, then you aren't left with much choice.

They have worn the red jersey's twice in 2010. Both against Carolina. Both were with white pants. They will wear them twice more (this week against Detroit and next week against Seattle). I'd expect to see the pewter pants in both of those games.

The Redskins will be wearing thier Burgundy jerseys against their opponent who will not be wearing thier colored jersey. :P:P:P:P

Any word on what Dallas will be wearing this weekend?

:rolleyes:

Dennis, any word on the Cowboys? I'm worried!

iq5b7nF.png

Dennis, any word on the Cowboys? I'm worried!

Kyle The Equipment Kid Intern in Big D, just gave me a ring and told me to expect the 'Boys in white jersey's and silver-green clam-diggers this week in the battle of losers in Jerry World.

Not sure if I believe him, but I guess we'll see. Don't lie to me Kyle.

I just hope the Bucs wear the red jersey/pewter pants combo this week. They haven't used it at all this season.

I could have sworn I saw the red over pewter look this season...let me check.

The games sucks,

I found it immensely entertaining ^_^

but the gear doesn't. I'm really diggin' tonight's uniform match-up. One of this season's best.

c0d128903a636826006500900e4d0fea-getty-98697177rr022_san_francisco.jpg

It would have been if the Chargers fixed their bolts, lost the wordmark under the collar, and used a real number font.

Archived