NFL playoffs

GriffinM6

I_Ain_t_Even_Mad.jpg

Crazy season, they over-achieved like nobody expected. Entertaining season, and the team did well. I don't know how this game can be seen as a disappointment. People expected the Packers to get this far, nobody expected the Bears to sniff the late postseason. Good game packers, please beat the steelers if they win.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NFC CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Congratulations, patna.

If them cheeseheads win the whole shebang, I might have to shoot on up the highway to holla at a playa.

(Oh and Discrim, if you out there anywhere...congrats to you too, homeboy. Oh--and Gothamite, as well.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

What terrible playcalling. Ya need 4 yards and you can't even get that? Is anybody up there in that damn office? Embarassing.

Well, that's just Chicago playoff luck. Cubs playing football.

I think Martz went insane around the point Hanie went in. Everything subsequent can't be explained.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Wow, what a hideous trophy.

It's a damn sight better than this monstrosity:

Trophy-NFC_4533.jpg

You're entitled to your opinion, but I disagree. The new one looks like a darn mashed up satellite TV antenna, it's ugly as hell. The old one wasn't the best, but it beats the hell out of a junkyard TV appliance.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Bears gave that game away on a silver platter. This is going to be a long miserable off-season. I wish nothing but bad things for the Packers in the superbowl.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Only one person blaming the refs? That's like a record or something.

You can't blame the refs when your QB throws a pick on a potentially game-tying drive. We just threw the game away at the key moments.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

NFC CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Congratulations, patna.

If them cheeseheads win the whole shebang, I might have to shoot on up the highway to holla at a playa.

(Oh and Discrim, if you out there anywhere...congrats to you too, homeboy. Oh--and Gothamite, as well.)

'preciate ya fam! I'd definitely be down for poundin' a couple brews.

Oh, and Aaron Rodgers' "belt" >>>>>> George Halas Trophy

I think you get a better trophy winning a backyard football game on Thanksgiving than the one the Packers got. The old one was way better.

Are you referring to the Troll Doll trophy from 'Friends?'

I think you get a better trophy winning a backyard football game on Thanksgiving than the one the Packers got. The old one was way better.

The Gellar Cup? :D

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Number of Super Bowl appearances, last two seasons:

Packers w/ Aaron Rodgers: 1

Vikings w/ Brett Favre: 0

I want the Jets to win because I think the Packers match up with them better, but how sweet would it be to see a Super Bowl with the two teams that got smart and jettisoned (no pun) St. Brett?

The Gellar Cup? :D

Yes that is better than the Conference Champ new trophies

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Bears gave that game away on a silver platter. This is going to be a long miserable off-season. I wish nothing but bad things for the Packers in the superbowl.

Boo hoo. The better team won. You hayseed FIBs make me laugh.

Classy. Douchebaggery does not cancel out douchebaggery.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived