Cotton Bowl 2011 Logo

Diablo de Tejas

That is a fantastic logo, I hope that is what is worn on the jerseys! I especially love the colors.

Now if only the game could be played in the ACTUAL Cotton Bowl. I hate it being played at Jerryjonestopia stadium.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

That is a fantastic logo, I hope that is what is worn on the jerseys! I especially love the colors.

Now if only the game could be played in the ACTUAL Cotton Bowl. I hate it being played at Jerryjonestopia stadium.

Agreed on both counts. Maybe I'll get used to it soon, but it just feels weird to see that game played in Jerryworld, & to see the TicketCity Bowl played in the Cotton Bowl. Just plain weird.

LSU just ran out of the tunnel, and it appears that they are indeed using the anniversary logo as the jersey patch. It REALLY looks great.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I dont understand why the Cotton Bowl is not part of the BCS, I always felt it should regain its status it once held with the Orange, Rose, Sugar as the Big Four.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I dont understand why the Cotton Bowl is not part of the BCS, I always felt it should regain its status it once held with the Orange, Rose, Sugar as the Big Four.

Simple. Dallas is not as 'attractive' as Miami, New Orleans, Phoenix or Los Angeles.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived