New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How good is this redesign? Well, I'm a Rays fan, yet I purchased a Marlins jersey and hat. Well done, Marlins.

However, there are definitely some tweaks I'd make. Firstly, the Marlins script needs to go on the home whites, period. Secondly, dump the black gear (hat, jersey) entirely, so they won't be tempted to back away later from the vibrancy of the look.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

DDOSed by the Marlins. Wonderful.

Those numbers are like half varisty block, half Rockwell. How odd. Anyway, I feel like they almost got it right, except orange as their second main color does not suit them. Again, would've like to have seen the red and green in the ballpark logo used in the beveling for a full South Beach art deco rainbow. I think we're ready for a rainbow team again. White lettering on grey is an interesting novelty, not totally sure if it works yet.

Wasted potential, but overall, it's an improvement over the teal-trimmed White Sox. I give it a 6.75/10

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

DDOSed by the Marlins. Wonderful.

Those numbers are like half varisty block, half Rockwell. How odd. Anyway, I feel like they almost got it right, except orange as their second main color does not suit them. Again, would've like to have seen the red and green in the ballpark logo used in the beveling for a full South Beach art deco rainbow. I think we're ready for a rainbow team again. White lettering on grey is an interesting novelty, not totally sure if it works yet.

Wasted potential, but overall, it's an improvement over the teal-trimmed White Sox. I give it a 6.75/10

They're already bordering on color overkill, that would just push them over the top.

Archived