New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fits the "Neon Miami Nightclub" image i think they are shooting for.

If they wanted the new logo and package (granted, we haven't seen everything) to look like a nightclub on South Beach, i think they are nailing it...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

It's REAL, i found a PDF of future MLB t-shirt designs... There logos were a "grunge" look but i removed that in illustrator to show the crisp new logo...

Do you have the new Jays logo by any chance?

+1

I was gonna ask the same thing.

I was thinking I'd like it, but I'm not really feeling this right now. It's obviously too early to make a full judgement because we've only seen it on a black t-shirt, though. I'm still optimistic about this whole look, though. I was a big fan of hearing they'd go this route with the new uniforms.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

The "M" reminds me of the Maroon 5 logo:

maroonLogo.jpg

Dang it you beat me to it. that looks way to much like the Moves Like Jagger logo and color scheme they used.

As far as the Unidouche comment, last time I checked this was the internet. Which means one can post their opinions freely. So if I hurt the feelings of one of PL's cult following, you can just get over it. :P

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

The "M" reminds me of the Maroon 5 logo:

maroonLogo.jpg

Dang it you beat me to it. that looks way to much like the Moves Like Jagger logo and color scheme they used.

As far as the Unidouche comment, last time I checked this was the internet. Which means one can post their opinions freely. So if I hurt the feelings of one of PL's cult following, you can just get over it. :P

Ok Uradouche. ;)

Archived