New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if this has already been established but this thread is simply too long to go through all of it.

Has there been any confirmation that the Marlins will be using the Stadium Colours or a Gradient or is this all speculation?

Thanks in advance.

Mostly specualtion. Some people claim to have seen the set, if you choose to believe them.

They HAVE seen it.

Yes and still recovering. Best analogy I heard was that the logo looked like a "fictional coastal hotel" logo.

If it helps, my first thought was, "Wow. That's a perfect logo for Miami Int'l Airport."

Ha. I can see that too. Or a chain restaurant.

Sorry if this has already been established but this thread is simply too long to go through all of it.

Has there been any confirmation that the Marlins will be using the Stadium Colours or a Gradient or is this all speculation?

Thanks in advance.

Mostly specualtion. Some people claim to have seen the set, if you choose to believe them.

They HAVE seen it.

Yes and still recovering. Best analogy I heard was that the logo looked like a "fictional coastal hotel" logo.

If it helps, my first thought was, "Wow. That's a perfect logo for Miami Int'l Airport."

Ha. I can see that too. Or a chain restaurant.

logoSwordFish.png:D

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

See, I thought about it like this, and I haven't seen it really put out there, when one of whoever saw it already mentioned the font had no serifs. I've been thinking a lot about it resembling the hotels and the Art Deco style of South Beach and Ocean Avenue.

Like a font like: MIAMI MARLINS

With the multicolored gradient of the colors and whatnot as a backdrop or outline.

how about new england patriots? i think it sounds great and the pats represent the region, but could have been the massachusetts patriots when moved to suburbs. They were going to be bay state patriots, but didnt loke the shortened version "B.S Patriots"

I hate the name "Miami" Marlins. Florida Marlins sounds so much better.

I still can't believe they actually built a stadium for a team that draws 6 fans. Seriously, the Florida Panthers get bigger crowds than the Marlins do. And this is a team that has won 2 World Series!!

Even if I lived in Miami I wouldn't watch a game in that place they call a stadium, even if it was free.

But next season I plan on driving from Tampa a few times to watch the Rays and Cubs series.

Rays don't play the Cubs in 2012.

He means he's going to Miami for a Rays series and a Cubs series.

how about new england patriots? i think it sounds great and the pats represent the region, but could have been the massachusetts patriots when moved to suburbs. They were going to be bay state patriots, but didnt loke the shortened version "B.S Patriots"

I'd have kept "Boston Patriots" and risked alienating no one in particular. That's what they're supposed to be but for the fact that you can't get an NFL facility built in Boston city limits. Of course, you couldn't get an NFL facility built in Foxborough for the first thirtysome years, either, so.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

hey, how bout someone leaks something already...

I'm actually something short of amazed that it hasn't leaked already. Considering how for the most part baseball is notoriously bad for keeping stuff like this under wraps, if we don't see something - somewhere - prior to the official 11 11 11 rebranding date, I'd be rather surprised.

nav-logo.png

hey, how bout someone leaks something already...

I'm actually something short of amazed that it hasn't leaked already. Considering how for the most part baseball is notoriously bad for keeping stuff like this under wraps, if we don't see something - somewhere - prior to the official 11 11 11 rebranding date, I'd be rather surprised.

I think that Unidouche, er PL is going to say something about it Thursday on his page 2 thing. If you look at the site today its says..."On Thursday I?ll have an ESPN column that should make some waves. All I can say for now is that I have an exclusive scoop regarding a uniform of serious historical import" and its got a technicolor looking graphic next to it.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Well I raise this question then. What else could he be talking about. NBA's season is not going to happen, NHL we know most of it. NFL's season just started and Nike prob doesnt have any designs finalized.

He's going to reveal the 49ers alternate/quasi-throwback(2 eras combined) uniform that will be worn this season. :P lol

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Archived