New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miami is known for their beautiful beaches and maybe a gorgeous sunset. It would fit since all of these color schemes are supposed to revolve around the color orange.

Keep in mind Miami is on the east side of the state. The sun sets in the west. Not saying the sunsets aren't great in Miami...but the typical "sun setting over the beach and ocean" happens more in the west and the Keys. The sunrises in Miami are probably phenomenal.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I've been lurking this thread constantly and didn't want to sign up because I really had nothing to say other piecing together speculations I've heard from this thread...

but, because of that last post I had to register and I've gotta say that the sunsets in South Florida are beautiful. the blood red skies for a few minutes, let alone the oranges and pinks in the sky regularly during sunsets, are spectacular.

with that said, the style guide was supposed to be updated yesterday. even if no one posts any pictures or anything: was it updated with the Miami Marlins?

I hate the name "Miami" Marlins. Florida Marlins sounds so much better.

I still can't believe they actually built a stadium for a team that draws 6 fans. Seriously, the Florida Panthers get bigger crowds than the Marlins do. And this is a team that has won 2 World Series!!

The Catch of the Day!

I will send a Christmas AND Festivus card.

I will make a donation in their name to The Human Fund.

The Human Fund... Money for People.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I still can't believe they actually built a stadium for a team that draws 6 fans. Seriously, the Florida Panthers get bigger crowds than the Marlins do. And this is a team that has won 2 World Series!!

That's exactly why they're trying to rebrand their whole organization. They need to attract the Miami-based audience. Put the team in Miami for good. It doesn't make sense to have a team named for a state when there's another team in the same state. Come up with something vibrant and colorful(how else are fans going to stay awake when they're watch a horrible team like the Marlins....where does it say I'm a Pirates fa...nevermind) and build a new stadium since their current one is a joke. That's funny how the two current Florida baseball teams arguably have the two worst stadium in the league.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

To add to the discussion, have we been told by the people in the know yet if they still use Black? With so many colors it might not be needed.

Black will be included, yes.

A lot of black.

Wow. It just got worse. Not only are they coming up with presumably garish, multicolored '80s gradient crap, but they are pairing it with black? I am not a Marlins fan, but I long for the day Loria sells the team.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

To add to the discussion, have we been told by the people in the know yet if they still use Black? With so many colors it might not be needed.

Black will be included, yes.

A lot of black.

Wow. It just got worse. Not only are they coming up with presumably garish, multicolored '80s gradient crap, but they are pairing it with black? I am not a Marlins fan, but I long for the day Loria sells the team.

I think the league should deem his actions as detrimental to the team and baseball in general and seize control of them at once, for the sake of humanity.

I for one am pretty psyched about this redesign.

Maybe I'm crazy to be but I'm sure we're getting something different at least.

We know it won't be another navy/red.

Black with a red/orange/yellow gradient could be pretty awesome. Maybe a black marlin silhouette up against a sun rise gradient.

Sort of like a cross between the Dolphins and the Heat.

Retro unin's are cool for the twins or the blue jays but the marlins could be cool to be modern.

I for one am pretty psyched about this redesign.

Maybe I'm crazy to be but I'm sure we're getting something different at least.

We know it won't be another navy/red.

Black with a red/orange/yellow gradient could be pretty awesome. Maybe a black marlin silhouette up against a sun rise gradient.

Sort of like a cross between the Dolphins and the Heat.

Retro unin's are cool for the twins or the blue jays but the marlins could be cool to be modern.

Any excitement you can muster up for this will only result in disappointment. Trust me.

Sorry if this has already been established but this thread is simply too long to go through all of it.

Has there been any confirmation that the Marlins will be using the Stadium Colours or a Gradient or is this all speculation?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry if this has already been established but this thread is simply too long to go through all of it.

Has there been any confirmation that the Marlins will be using the Stadium Colours or a Gradient or is this all speculation?

Thanks in advance.

Mostly specualtion. Some people claim to have seen the set, if you choose to believe them.

Thanks in advance.

Mostly specualtion. Some people claim to have seen the set, if you choose to believe them.

They HAVE seen it.

Even if I lived in Miami I wouldn't watch a game in that place they call a stadium, even if it was free.

But next season I plan on driving from Tampa a few times to watch the Rays and Cubs series.

2IA3b.png

Archived