New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, it really isn't that terrible. They could have really made something great, but this works fine. (**) (**) (**)(*.5)(*) , but I really hope they don't screw up the uniforms as much as Unwind suggests they will.

But, Travis Meseroll: Seriously, where did you find that .pdf?

25yzwqg.png

I don't think "Jew York" is anti-Semitic. It's just a point about how much political power Jews have there, as well as how concentrated they are there. Not everything with the word "Jew" in it is anti-Semitic. You guys are reaching.

No.

This is loogodude we're talking about. Not liking "teh Jews" is part of his *ahem* charm.

I don't think "Jew York" is anti-Semitic. It's just a point about how much political power Jews have there, as well as how concentrated they are there. Not everything with the word "Jew" in it is anti-Semitic. You guys are reaching.

1ad1a25e96c8.jpg

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Oh my God you're an idiot. It's not "a point."

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I found this what i believe to be the NEW Marlins logo and what not... Wondering if anybody has the logo slick or style guide from the MLB, i'm sure somebody has access to that site...

2012FloridaMarlinslogo.jpg

Wow, that's actually not bad at all. I'll reserve judgement until the full set is released, but the hat logo is looking good.

I found this what i believe to be the NEW Marlins logo and what not... Wondering if anybody has the logo slick or style guide from the MLB, i'm sure somebody has access to that site...

2012FloridaMarlinslogo.jpg

Wow, that's actually not bad at all. I'll reserve judgement until the full set is released, but the hat logo is looking good.

I agree.

I often get pigeonholed as a "traditionalist", whatever that means, but I really like this logo.

Much more light blue than we were led to believe.

Archived