JETS WIN

AlletropirRetep

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1/4 to 1/2 of the players on NY teams weren't on their respective teams last season, and 1/4 to 1/2 of the players on NY teams won't be on their current teams next season. You are suggesting that once a player signs with / gets traded to a NY team, they magically become douchebags.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Yes, I am indeed mad. As a Patriots fan since 1976, my hatred for the jets has existed during that entire time span. Douche ryan and the entire organization are classless. Today, they played a better game than New England. That is all you will get from me.

I haven't been a Patriots fan that long, pretty much been one since the mid 1980's, and this thread's existence verifies that most New York fans are classless douchebags. Patriot fans, and those who follow the Steelers, Bears, and Packers don't need to make a thread just to celebrate one playoff win. Then again, I guess it's understandable for a team to act like this when they haven't won anything since Nixon was in office.

I haven't been a Patriots fan that long, pretty much been one since the mid 1980's, and this thread's existence verifies that most New York fans are classless douchebags. Patriot fans, and those who follow the Steelers, Bears, and Packers don't need to make a thread just to celebrate one playoff win. Then again, I guess it's understandable for a team to act like this when they haven't won anything since Nixon was in office.

Make that LBJ...by 8 days...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Jets fans please stop this, you won a few playoff games way to go, thats nothing to brag about. Just because you havent won in 40+ years doesn't give you an excuse to do this. And I know someone is gonna rip me for this but I live in NY and I have to hear this all day, I'm no Jets hater, but you guys are getting out of control with the bragging.

This needed its own thread why?

And please tell me how I can assist in getting this thread graveyarded. What douchebaggery must I commit?

/Could all the East Coast teams shut up and go away?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The jets Patriots are classless douchebags.

Fixed your post. Spygate, Brady Rules, Tuck Rule, and now they've even been caught trying to do the same sideline-tripping maneuver as the Jets.

There is no class in cheating to win.

Says the guy named after Shawn "classy steroid Tila-Tequila-hitting" Merriman. And the fan of the classy San Diego Chargers.

Gotcha.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived