JETS WIN

AlletropirRetep

Sorry, man. I'll never buy that you're a Chargers fan, or bleed powder blue. You can't constantly hop to the next best thing and act like you're a fan of any teams. At least not in my book. As for those fans, I wasn't there at the stadium and would've stayed to the end and have booed my teams when they come out with a pathetic effort like that. Booing a team doesn't make me less of a fan... jumping from the Chargers, to the Seahawks, and now to the Jets, in the span of two weeks would. You have no right to question me, or anyone on this board about loyalty.

Wait a minute, if your team doesn't make it you can't have a rooting interest in the playoffs?

I'm a Mets fan. They're god awful. You better bet your ass I was rooting for the Giants though. What's wrong with that? His charges aren't there, he was pulling for Seattle, they're gone, and now he's rooting for the Jets of the remaining teams. I don't see anything wrong with that. The Jets lost last year's title game and I instantly was rooting for the Saints. No biggie.

Yeah, there's no real problem with mercing for other teams once yours is out. Unless they are your team's archrival or something. *Glances at SEC fans*

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excuse the more fair-weathered Charger fan.

This Charger fan shall be pulling for the Jets to give LT his long-deserved ring, and bruise AJ Smith's gargantuan ego in the process.

VmWIn6B.png

Sorry, man. I'll never buy that you're a Chargers fan, or bleed powder blue. You can't constantly hop to the next best thing and act like you're a fan of any teams. At least not in my book. As for those fans, I wasn't there at the stadium and would've stayed to the end and have booed my teams when they come out with a pathetic effort like that. Booing a team doesn't make me less of a fan... jumping from the Chargers, to the Seahawks, and now to the Jets, in the span of two weeks would. You have no right to question me, or anyone on this board about loyalty.

Wait a minute, if your team doesn't make it you can't have a rooting interest in the playoffs?

I'm a Mets fan. They're god awful. You better bet your ass I was rooting for the Giants though. What's wrong with that? His charges aren't there, he was pulling for Seattle, they're gone, and now he's rooting for the Jets of the remaining teams. I don't see anything wrong with that. The Jets lost last year's title game and I instantly was rooting for the Saints. No biggie.

That's fine if you want to pull for a team, but Lights Out takes being a bandwagoner to a whole new level. I'm questioning his loyalty, and stating he can't question mine or anyone's loyalty. This has nothing to do with you.

I want to thank Lights Out for joining the NY Jets bandwagon, and initiating the "Lights Out Curse" on the Jets that has already claimed Boise State, San Diego Chargers, and the Seattle Seahawks in the last month.

That Tom Brady guy is SOOOOOO much better than Peyton Manning. It's not like he lost to the same exact team or anything. :rolleyes:

You're cute.

Thanks. Now, was that a scheduling loss by Brady?

PvO6ZWJ.png

THANK YOU!

At least someone gets it! I'm not permanently a Jets fan, geniuses. I just want them to do well in the playoffs.

Agree with Lights Out, once your team is out, you can root for your "second team" or team you like the most from the remaining, or root for your rivals to fail.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

That's fine if you want to pull for a team, but Lights Out takes being a bandwagoner to a whole new level. I'm questioning his loyalty, and stating he can't question mine or anyone's loyalty. This has nothing to do with you.

Are you really that stupid or are you just acting? I've explained several times now that I just want the Jets to do well in the remainder of the playoffs, but yet you're still stubbornly insisting that I've completely given up on the Chargers in favor of the Jets.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I'm sorry, you can say Lights out is a huge homer who has crazy opinions, but you can't say Lights Out isn't loyal to his teams. I mean, saying the Clips should be a 1-3 team takes blind loyalty. :D

07Giants.pngnyy.png

The worst, pain, suffering and agony is not good enough for a Jets Football team, or a Jets fan, all putrid, pathetic excuses of bacterial fungus.

Cool story bro!

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The worst, pain, suffering and agony is not good enough for a Jets Football team, or a Jets fan, all putrid, pathetic excuses of bacterial fungus.

Uhh... Is this guy a Jets or Patriots fan? Couldn't tell there.

6uXNWAo.png

I mean, saying the Clips should be a 1-3 team takes blind loyalty. :D

No, it takes mescaline. Loads and loads of mescaline.

Today, we are all otaku.

Uhh... Is this guy a Jets or Patriots fan? Couldn't tell there.

Yeah really is he calling Jets fans "bacterial fungus", or saying that theyve gone through hard times?

This thread is the very reason I am glad that I root for the home teams and ONLY the home teams. Ain't no "bandwagoning" here. I live and die with my teams and will not for a second root for anyone else, unless I have money on them in a Super Bowl or March Madness. I get upset with the teams from my city and state if they do bad, and get elated when they do good. That is how it should be! I briefly was on the NOS wagon last year until I was basically told to root for them by every dang person on the face of the planet and a few moments before kickoff of SB XLIV, then I just wanted to see a good football game and the Who at halftime. On facebook I don't have certain teams as my favorite, it's any team from Wisconsin, why because that is where I live! End Rant...

Go Pack!

packchampionslfroh.png

To me, it comes off as being childish. (And Lights Off probably is one...at least he acts like one on here.)

It's one thing to say "I'd like to see the Jets win", but it's another thing to immediately starting filling an avatar/signature with another team's artwork when you ordinarily wouldn't do so. It does question his fandom towards his favorite team.

As for me, I'm just rooting for good football the rest of the postseason. My favorite team is out, as is my favorite team's archrival. I'm perfectly fine with the Bears, Packers, Steelers, or Jets winning the Super Bowl. I don't need to hop onto another team's wagon to justify that I'm still paying attention or seek the approval of posters I have no intentions of meeting.

This thread is the very reason I am glad that I root for the home teams and ONLY the home teams. Ain't no "bandwagoning" here. I live and die with my teams and will not for a second root for anyone else, unless I have money on them in a Super Bowl or March Madness. I get upset with the teams from my city and state if they do bad, and get elated when they do good. That is how it should be! I briefly was on the NOS wagon last year until I was basically told to root for them by every dang person on the face of the planet and a few moments before kickoff of SB XLIV, then I just wanted to see a good football game and the Who at halftime. On facebook I don't have certain teams as my favorite, it's any team from Wisconsin, why because that is where I live! End Rant...

Go Pack!

I'm with ya there. I'm Braves, Falcons, and Hawks til the day I die. There is a difference in wanting to see another team do well and just plain front-running.

As for me, I'm just rooting for good football the rest of the postseason. My favorite team is out, as is my favorite team's archrival. I'm perfectly fine with the Bears, Packers, Steelers, or Jets winning the Super Bowl. I don't need to hop onto another team's wagon to justify that I'm still paying attention or seek the approval of posters I have no intentions of meeting.

Good call. This is exaclty how I roll once the Jets are eliminated. I may root for another team on a game-by-game basis because I like them a little more then their opponent, but I don't jump ship by changing by buying new swag or changing my avatar for the month of January. I guess I just don't understand the point of bandwagoning. I will ALWAYS be a Jets fan, loyal til the end. If they lose, then I just enjoy what's left of the playoffs being the avid football fan that I am, and look forrward to seeing my Jets do well next year.

6uXNWAo.png

To me, it comes off as being childish. (And Lights Off probably is one...at least he acts like one on here.)

It's one thing to say "I'd like to see the Jets win", but it's another thing to immediately starting filling an avatar/signature with another team's artwork when you ordinarily wouldn't do so. It does question his fandom towards his favorite team.

I agree with you there. I think that its the sig that gets me. If he just said Go Jets or Go Seahawks I'd be fine with him. But making these elaborate signatures for these teams is out of control.

Are you really that stupid or are you just acting? I've explained several times now that I just want the Jets to do well in the remainder of the playoffs, but yet you're still stubbornly insisting that I've completely given up on the Chargers in favor of the Jets.

Really? It's hard to tell you're a "Chargers'" fan, with the "Jets Bandwagon" graphic in your signature of all things.

Well said, well said...

Archived