JETS WIN

AlletropirRetep

I agree with you there. I think that its the sig that gets me. If he just said Go Jets or Go Seahawks I'd be fine with him. But making these elaborate signatures for these teams is out of control.

Oh wow, a signature that took 5 minutes to make.... OVER THE LINE! :rolleyes:

However, I've taken it down just so everybody will climb off my back. Happy now?

It's sports, not life and death.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you there. I think that its the sig that gets me. If he just said Go Jets or Go Seahawks I'd be fine with him. But making these elaborate signatures for these teams is out of control.

However, I've taken it down just so everybody will climb off my back. Happy now?

I'm cool with you dude, sorry for overreacting if I did.

I'm cool with you dude, sorry for overreacting if I did.

Fine, I've vented enough.

That's fine if you want to pull for a team, but Lights Out takes being a bandwagoner to a whole new level. I'm questioning his loyalty, and stating he can't question mine or anyone's loyalty. This has nothing to do with you.

No, he really doesn't. He's just doing what pretty much everyone here does once their team is out of the running. That aside, you're taking being a fan of a Boston team to a whole new level of douchebaggery. If nothing else you got that going for you.

BB52Big.jpg

Am I pissed the Jets won? Hell yes. Life long Patriots fan. I would like nothing more than to shut up Rex and a few select assclowns on that team.

Am I going to wake up tomorrow? Of course...it's another day. There are other things on which I can focus my attention: NHL, college basketball, um...and other sports.

I'll get over it. It's not that difficult.

And next week, I'll hope the Jets lose. Either way, I don't want to see either the Steelers or the Jets win. But that's three weeks away.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Hey look, the Giants won the World Series!

Just thought I'd throw that in.

You may continue your usual east coast pissing contest now.

Wah wah wah...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived