AFC and NFC Championship trophies?

sportsfan0518

Since the conference championships are this week in the NFL, I am not sure what the trophies look like since the NFL changed the AFC and NFC logos. If someone can post a photo of them I would love that. However if the logo is gray....i may puke

I've heard they're supposed to look exactly like the trophies that are shown in the new AFC and NFC Championship Game logos.

Lamar_Hunt_trophy.jpg

Yea, no... i liked the original trophies. Just use the new logos on those, and bring them back.

From that angle, my first reaction is that the trophy looks... cheap. I was not a huge fan of the old trophies, but this is NOT an upgrade.

May God bless you all and fill your hearts with faith, hope, and love!

The NHL remains the only league with good trophies for conferences/leagues.

Agreed. Baseball's AL/NL trophies could definitely use a modernization.

American League: William Harridge Award (According to Wikipedia, yearly-made trophy permanently kept by winning team)

3427373348_7634cd71f3.jpg

National League: Warren C. Giles Trophy (According to Wikipedia, winning team keeps trophy for one year)

1028_bochy.jpg

May God bless you all and fill your hearts with faith, hope, and love!

Lamar_Hunt_trophy.jpg

Yea, no... i liked the original trophies. Just use the new logos on those, and bring them back.

I bet that trophy weighs 2 pounds.

I like the new trophies myself, though I do think they could have been somehow a little more dynamic in their execution. Anything was better than those awkward-ass old things they used up through last season. And if the base of this trophy is solid silver like I think it is, it definitely weighs a more than two pounds.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Those do not look like professional sports league championship trophies. They look like something I could buy at the place that does Little League trophies.

Sometimes I think I'm just nostalgic or old-fashioned, but in this case, they're just plain bad trophies.

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

I like the new trophies myself, though I do think they could have been somehow a little more dynamic in their execution. Anything was better than those awkward-ass old things they used up through last season. And if the base of this trophy is solid silver like I think it is, it definitely weighs a more than two pounds.

Disagree. The old trophies were excellent.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived