Domestic Soccer 2011

Don

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The U.S. lost to Panama?!? :blink:

I wouldn't be so shocked if it was, say, Mexico or Canada... But, Panama? You have to be kidding me.

Be shocked if it was Canada. Losses to Mexico, Honduras, Costa Rica, or Jamaica wouldnt be surprising.

Woah, woah woah. I could understand losing to Mexico and maybe Costa Rica... and just slightly think it could be possible for Honduras to beat the Americans. But, Jamica? Since when did Jamaica have a good soccer team?

Jamaica has alot of MLS players and alot of speed. Right now they lead their group in the Gold Cup scoring 6 goals and not letting in any.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Jamaica has alot of MLS players and alot of speed. Right now they lead their group in the Gold Cup scoring 6 goals and not letting in any.

They're also doing this without Omar Cummings who is injured/staying with Colorado for at least the group stage.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

It's not domestic soccer, but 2014 World Cup qualifying starts tonight! Belize v. Montserrat, clash of the titans.

Even more remarkable, their two game set concludes Sunday, so the first team out of the World Cup running 2014 will be out on June 19th 2011. :wacko:

*not counting Bhutan, Brunei, Mauritania, or Guam, who have all declined to enter.

I was an idiot and didn't take any pictures of Sporting Park in KC, but the place lives up to the hype. That member's club is outstanding (the US supporters section was the usual members section), and they seem to have gotten a lot of the little details right. The only problem, of course, is that it's a bit far away from the rest of the KC area. Hell, we couldn't get pizza delivered to the hotel (right next to the stadium) at midnight!

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• 2 weeks later...

holy. :censored: my DC United jersey just got irrelevant. D.C. United has acquired 5-time MLS All-Star @dwaynederosario from NY in exchange for Dax McCarty

"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

I know hes a head case but I have hope that Benny can put him in his place.

Odd stat line of the week: The Chicago Fire are on a three match draw streak (I think that's the right terminology?) and have 11 draws through 17 matches this season. Their record is 2-4-11 for a total of 17 points, which is good enough for a sixth place tie in the weak Eastern Conference.

Eventually, DDR's going to have played for every team in MLS.

or....by the end of the season, lol.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Well, TFC is making a "major" announcement at 4:45.

Word on the street is that....you guessed it....another coach out!

Aron Winter to step down and Bob de Klerk to take over as head coach.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I could be mistaken, but are they going on their twentieth coach within their short club history?

I could be mistaken, but are they going on their twentieth coach within their short club history?

25th actually, lol.

Seriously this will be #7 in 5 years.

Apparently Aron Winter will solely be the technical director now.

Archived