2011 MLB Season Thread

Gary

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank god we got Cleveland at home.

Yeah but aren't you using Verlander tonight? That gives us a sweep chance if we can hit.

What really gets me is the "great fan" stuff. It's sad to think of our country as a "Steeler Nation", because that would mean that we're a country of near-sighted inbreds from the mountains that can't speak competent English.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

You mad because the Tribe is stylin' on you?

TheClevelandHockey and The Old Roman, congratulations, you guys can have this thread since you guys are single handedly veering it off of the road.

How very appropriate then that you post absolutely nothing about this current season of baseball to make that statement.

Also I'm watching last night's game from the Sox channel, this Hawk guy is hilarious.

What really gets me is the "great fan" stuff. It's sad to think of our country as a "Steeler Nation", because that would mean that we're a country of near-sighted inbreds from the mountains that can't speak competent English.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

TheClevelandHockey and The Old Roman, congratulations, you guys can have this thread since you guys are single handedly veering it off of the road.

How very appropriate then that you post absolutely nothing about this current season of baseball to make that statement.

I actually have! Going all the way back to spring training, continuing over from the off season thread.

packchampionslfroh.png

I'm veering a baseball discussion off the road by making two posts about a baseball I am knowledgeable about? I don't follow.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I'm veering a baseball discussion off the road by making two posts about a baseball I am knowledgeable about? I don't follow.

I didn't say that you weren't knowledgeable about the sport. I'm just saying that when someone makes a new post it kinda gets buried by you guys going back and forth. Kind of like it's your own personal thread for about 2-4 pages now.

I'm sorry if I offended. We now return to the MLB thread...

packchampionslfroh.png

I didn't say that you weren't knowledgeable about the sport. I'm just saying that when someone makes a new post it kinda gets buried by you guys going back and forth. Kind of like it's your own personal thread for about 2-4 pages now.

I'm sorry if I offended. We now return to the MLB thread...

I made three posts in this thread in probably the last 10 pages. I wasn't part of of the Cleveland bitchfest which took place over the past few days.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Yeah but aren't you using Verlander tonight? That gives us a sweep chance if we can hit.

And keep up with our bats? OK, keep talking.

Aside from Carmona, do you seriously think that the Tigers can hit our pitching? Sorry. No.

Also, I reiterate how amazingly enraged this board gets when I post anything about the Indians. Seriously; its the MLB Thread. Last I checked, a game between the Tribe and Tigers or Sox was baseball.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

Aside from Carmona, do you seriously think that the Tigers can hit our pitching? Sorry. No.

Yes. B)

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

And this is the downside of the "mega thread".

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Yes. B)

We'll just have to see. You're lucky Masterson is pitching tonight, for sure.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

Archived