Hurricanes Concept

Chazberg

Well, if some of you remember my outlandish Coyotes alternate concept, this follows in its footsteps as being pretty friggin out there. I warn some of you, if you are sensitive to strange and unusual concepts turn back now. I can just hear some of you....."I don't get it, it just looks red-wait a minute....OH GOOD GOD NO!! NOOOOOO!!!" :D This I figure could be used as an alternate or a full-time home jersey.

Hurricanes Home/Alt. Jersey

You made a plaid jersey? :shocked: That's sick.

Still, you've got a spirit of adventure that must be admired.

JeffB :shocked:

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

That's a little over the top!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I don't mean to be overly harsh about it... but honestly, with the trend of retro jerseys and the grand tradition coming back into hockey (and especially jersey design) I can't see a jersey like this making it onto the ice.

It's sure as plop better than most of the other stuff around, but because of what it is fundamentally I don't think it would work.

The striping and whatnot looks great and to be honest, the 'plaid looking' part isn't that bad either. I'd buy one. oh... did I say buy? I meant burn. I'd burn one. :D Just playin, I don't mind it at all.

IUe6Hvh.png

Plaid Hurricanes? I must say, it's the best incorporation of old-man styling on a sports uniform since the Carolina Tar Heels put the argyle pattern on the sides of their basketball uni's!

What's next ? A houndstooth Predators jersey?

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Chazberg

uhh, mmm, not sure. I screamed first, stared at it again and said, Please God no, help this man. "I need an old priest and a young priest", we must exorcise the demons from this man.

Honestly, too much going on, hurts my eyes. But I respect your work! :blink:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived